Style-Delights: Handbag Confidential Post on Links a la Mode on IFB

February 3, 2012

Handbag Confidential Post on Links a la Mode on IFB

TGIF y'all!! I am glad to announce that Style-Delights post about things we need in our handbag was featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers in Links a la mode - the weekly round of top 20 fashion blog posts. I have just one thing to say - thank you! Check it out with other 19 posts!


Stylish Beauty

Edited by: Meghan Donovan of WIT & Whimsy
One thing I’ve always practiced is the belief that fashion and beauty go hand in hand. I blog about makeup and skincare sometimes just as much as fashion and believe beauty balances or emphasises a look. This week’s Links a la Mode showcase that many other IFB bloggers out there believe the same. So this week, take notes, there’s lots to learn from the following posts.

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: FEBRUARY 2ND

SPONSOR:
New at ShopbopALC, Enza Costa tops, A Peace Treaty, BB Dakota, Noir, Mania Mania, Theodora & Callum, Phillip Lim, Prism Sunglasses, Blue Life, Raoul , James Perse & Reem Acra Dresses
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

PS: If you like my blog, please support me to be Refinery 29 Next Style Blogger and vote for me:-) Its very simple - 
  • go to Refinery 29 Style Blogger Search page and find me in recent submission gallery. You can Control +F to find my name - style.delights 
  • Just click on the heart on my picture (In a bright orange dress)
  • You need your facebook account to vote - don't worry , allow access to refinery 29, after the vote, you can change your app setting to PRIVATE again!! So, no privacy concerns!
Hope you feel that I deserve your vote!! Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!