Style-Delights: Style-Delights Link featured on IFB Links a la Mode!

February 26, 2012

Style-Delights Link featured on IFB Links a la Mode!

Another day, another blogpost (Neon Bags And How To Wear Them) featured in Links A La Mode on IFB - Independent Fashion Bloggers - a community that is one of the best resources for fashion bloggers! Check out Style-Delights and 19 other cool blogs featured below!

Springing Forward

Edited By Taylor Davies
I don't know about all of you, but I've been ready for spring since about, mmm, December. I love cold weather, I love snow, I love bundling up - but I saw so many amazing trends and looks during September's fashion week that I could hardly wait to wear. At least in New York, it seems like winter barely even arrived this year. Today for example, it's about 60 degrees in Manhattan! Everywhere people are in their shirtsleeves and sunglasses, it feels and awful lot like spring is already here.

From the looks of this week's Links a La Mode submissions, I'm not the only one with spring fashion fever. There were so many posts about trends and looks we'll all be embracing - or are already! From printed pants to neon bags, ladylike dresses and the upcoming Marni for H&M collection - and of course some inspiring DIY projects - everything's coming up floral! Check out this week's inspiring and fashionable posts, and as always, thank you for the wonderful submissions!

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: FEBRUARY 2ND


SPONSOR:
Dresses at Shopbop: Milly, Kalmanovich, Joie dresses, James Perse, ISSA, Thakoon Addition, Minkoff, Tibi, Black Halo, Nation LTD, Ohne Titel, Chalayan & Velvet Dresses

PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

2 comments :

  1. Sheesh, I turn my back for one second and you've done it again. I'm happy for you! Great coverage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!