Style-Delights: Spring Shopping List - Colored Denim, Pink Blazer And More!

February 24, 2012

Spring Shopping List - Colored Denim, Pink Blazer And More!

What do you do when you are asked to 'just rest'. I was asked to do just that yesterday by my chiropractor (and to think of happy thoughts!). After a nap and some reading, I did what would really gives me happy thoughts - I made a shopping list! And here are some of the items on top of my list -
  • Colored Denim - Usually ,I do not blindly follow the trends. I say work with what you got and be true to your style! But seems like colored jeans trend has 'versatile' written all over it. I love all the color choices - from fire engine red to mustard to mint green! I foresee the bright denim to be a wardrobe staple.
  • Pastel Pink Blazer - I am in love with this color. And these blazers can go from day to night, casual to formal without much effort. Femininity and streamlined look - all sewn together- one sleeve at a time!
  • Nautical Stripes - *Drool* If nautical stripes are not timeless, I don't know what else is! A pretty striped dress, floppy hat, rope handle bag and a hot sailor (just sayin') on the boat - a girl doesn't need much else for a memorable summer!!
  • Espadrilles - These are a summer must-have. I love the comfortable heels that you can wear whole day. Canvas, fabric or leather - take your pick!
  • Floral Clutch - A floral clutch is perfect for spring/summer - I imagine a white cotton sundress with espadrilles and a watercolor inspired clutch for a promising spring day! See this for some more ideas and floral inspiration!
  • Skinny Belt - I have a number of wide and medium width belts in my wardrobe, and I am looking to add some skinny belts in the belt-hook! The printed thin belts or bright colored skinny belts are on my shopping list to add interest to a simple outfit.
Here is the visual of my spring shopping list!
See here for more information on these pieces
Get my shopping wish list items here -
How does your shopping list look?

23 comments :

  1. Love your picks. Classic and lady-like. Love the colors!! I love the mint denim and pink blazer. :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heel in Mint! Hope you are having a great day!

      Delete
  2. Great list! All but 1 are not on my list! LOL! Have a wonderful weekend!! xx

    Pip
    http://chicstayathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pip..And that means you are ready for Spring!:-)

      Delete
  3. Love the list!!! My list mainly includes a striped T shirt and some white cotton/linen pants, but now I'm considering adding a floral clutch to the list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Being Fab! Linen pants are so pretty, albeit hard to keep pristine:-)

      Delete
  4. I'm kind of in love with that stripe dress! Hope your back is feeling better today, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coloured denims- these are at the top of my shopping list too ! And that clutch, I want to add one or two in my collection !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sanghmitra!! I have only one floral clutch and want another one:-)

      Delete
  6. Your list has whet my fashion appetite. One thing I am dying to try out is Colored Denims. Fab post Joyti <3
    Love, Amena.
    http://fashion-opolis.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wholeheartedly agree about the blazers and the nauticals. Definitely must haves for any season ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the list! I am running out to get myself a mint green pants as I type :p And nautical stripes have been my obsession..And my husband calls it a jailer outfit..Whatever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha!And LOL @ your husband! Whatever works I guess!

      Delete
  9. I am glad to have found your blog! Love your styles and this list. You said it so right about nautical stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the list
    Thank you so much for commenting on my recent poat and it made my day!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory


    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that stripy dress. It would look amazing with that pink blazer!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are some incredible pieces here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful fashion cloth collection.I like every one colour.This purchasing by online shopping.Thanks for share

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!