Style-Delights: Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection 2012 Fashion Show

February 10, 2012

Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection 2012 Fashion Show

Red is the color of life and vitality, warmth and fire and passion! And for Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection, the color red becomes the color of saving lives. The campaign spreads awareness among women to take their heart health seriously. (For more information see this)
For Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection 2012 fashion show, celebrities showed their style on runway in stunning gowns. My favorite -Rebecca Romjin's Marchesa gown and Minka Kelly's Diane Von Furstenberg daring gown! See some of the dazzling ones here-







Aisha Tyler, Chaka Khan, Cindi Leive, Christie Brinkley, Debbie Phelps, Elisabeth Rohm, Giselle Blondet, Gloria Estefan, Idina Menzel, Jeannette Torres-Alvarez, Jenna Elfman, Jennifer Nettles, LaLa Anthony, Linda Evans, Minka Kelly, Patti Stanger, Rebecca Romijn and Rose McGowan.

Image Credit : Credit: Michael Buckner/Getty Images for Heart Truth

Which one do you fancy? And please take care of your heart!

10 comments :

  1. OMG... I am in love with that Cavalli Gown! I would like that please!!! Great photos! Hope you are having a good day! xx

    Pip
    http://chicstayathome.blogspot.com
    http://lucianobybethaddis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pip! I love watching this runway shoe every year, the dresses and gowns here are really gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I love that they do this every year. Such a wonderful cause and so much fun!
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sarah, I love that too! Good cause and beautiful fashion!

      Delete
  3. they have beautiful figures to carry red so well unlike me :(
    cheers!
    KP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at all that red makes me very happy! Red is one of my favorite colors. I lean towards the warm side - the red/oranges.

    Great post!
    Are you wearing red for V-day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red too, and Now when you mentioned what I am wearing on V-Day, I realize, for some reason, I end up wearing black on V-day! May be this year I will put on a red outfit!

      Delete
  5. Such a great event! Rebeca Romijn and Minka Kelly looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberlee for visiting, hope to see you soon!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!