Style-Delights: Bringing Classy Back - Happy Birthday Princess Kate!

January 9, 2012

Bringing Classy Back - Happy Birthday Princess Kate!

Duchess of Cambridge turns 30 today! In times when nip slip is a word easily understood, S.L.U.T and Juicy are the T shirt graffiti, and underwear could be seen as an outerwear - Kate is spearheading a trend - something a smart, professional and stylish woman can embrace. With structured outfits, elegant accessories and and a ladylike attitude, she is overpowering  the Kardashian boobage and Ga Ga fishnets! For me, Kate is the style icon for women who want their femininity shine without losing the clothes. From fashion weeks to store windows I could see her influence everywhere in 2011 and can confidently say that her style will be a big trendsetter in 2012 too!
Here is wishing  Kate Middleton a.k.a. Duchess of Cambridge a very happy birthday!



8 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the super sweet comments on my blog! I agree on Princess Kate - how fabulous is she?! I absolutely love her and hope that more women look to her for inspiration!
    xoxo
    Lia
    Smart n Snazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more. The Duchess is one of my top style icons right now. So elegant and chic.

    Rebecca (hearts)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definitely very elegant and classy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable,so beautiful and classy!!
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. She definitely is a great example for the modern woman :)

    By the way, i have given you an award, check out my latest post for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love Kate's style - and she looks prettier and more relate-able than the Kardashians or Snooki for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always liked Kate for the elegance and a charisma she exuded like no other! :) Love the fishnet blouse! :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog and the follow!! :)Your newest follower :) Hope to see you often on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!