Style-Delights: Lookbook: Nautical Stripes & Bold Color

March 21, 2014

Lookbook: Nautical Stripes & Bold Color

JCPenney Pencil Skirt, Black & White Stripes Pencil Skirt, Nautical Stripes, Spring Outfits
I remember seeing chic nautical stripes paired with bright colored top at Burberry Prorsum SS14 show and immediately fell in love with the look. Today's outfit is a my take on that runway trend. I love mixing different patterns with stripes, but a big pop of bold, solid color gives the ever classic black & white stripes a fresh look for Spring. This skirt from JCPenney had my name all over it. It fits true to size and feels so much more expensive than the price I paid! I know I'll be wearing it a lot this Spring/Summer.
Skirt - JCPenney (On Sale now!)
Sweater - JCPenney / Similar
Shoes - Nine West Flax (my fav fit from Nine West) / Similar
Necklace - JCrew Factory  / Similar  / Exact piece in different color
Bag - Cuore & Pelle /  Splurge / Save
Photobucket


How are you updating a classic trend this Spring?
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments :

  1. perfect combo!!!i like yellow with stripes
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Going to have to give it a try with my skirt like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - love the yellow with the monochrome, great way to add color :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh lala.. hotness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great spring combo! I love the stripes + bright yellow + mint pumps on you. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh ...this is a gorgeous outfit u have out together.
    Love it absolutely.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ..calling for spring :)
    http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!