Already bored of the good old tank top for the summer? Try the waist-tie shirts. Cool, carefree and casually chic- a tie waist shirt is a good alternative for a T-shirt or a buttoned up shirt. Update a denim skirt look like Eva Mendes and Kirsten Dunst or style it with a jeans like Selena Gomez and Sofia Vergara. Or make a pair of shorts like million bucks like Jennifer Lopez and Taylor Swift. Any which way you style a waist tie shirt, you are sure to secure the fashionista title with a stylish knot!
To incorporate this popular summer trend in your wardrobe, choose form a 70s style chambray shirt or this season's hottest trend - chiffon and silk prints. Print or solid, neutral or bright, make a bow or leave the ends loose- options are endless! Here are some of my favorites-
|From left - Kirsten Dunst, Eva Mendes|
|From Left - Sofia Vergara, Selena Gomez|
|From left - Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift|
|From Left - AnnaLynne McCord, Minka Kelly, Keira Knightley|
1. Paisley print waist-tie shirt - luisaviaroma.com
2. Multicolor waist -tie shirt - Macy's
3. Flower print waist -tie shirt - Forever 21
1. Red waist-tie shirt - Lord & Taylor
2. Cropped black waist-tie shirt - ASOS
3. Yellow peek a boo shoulder waist-tie shirt - 2020ave.com
4. Chambray waist-tie shirt - Forever21
See anything that has you up in the knots??
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on-