Style-Delights: Lookbook : Wool Trench Coat & Cozy Shawl Scarf

March 20, 2014

Lookbook : Wool Trench Coat & Cozy Shawl Scarf

Zara Tartan Scarf, Zara Shawl Scarf
Dear Winter, please leave. I am so over this chilly weather and frigid temperatures. But the good thing is - I can still wrap myself in the big, cozy shawl-scarf! I love this earthy, burnt orange one from Zara that plays well with neutral coat and sweater and deep purple jeans.
Zara Tartan Scarf, Zara Shawl Scarf
Jeans - Liverpool Jeans Co. (Great fit!)
Zara Tartan Scarf, Zara Shawl Scarf, Kenneth Cole Coat


Zara Tartan Scarf, Zara Shawl Scarf, Kenneth Cole Coat


What is your favorite winter accessory? For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments :

  1. Lovely casual outfit and the purple trousers are such a nice color pop :o) Xx


    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it will start warming up for you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit Jyothi!! Love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!