Style-Delights: Spring Blues

March 31, 2014

Spring Blues

Summer whites and blues are my favorite combination to wear. Something about the light and airy feel of these colors together instantly puts me in vacation mode! I also love using lightweight scarves during warmer months to update any simple outfit like a simple linen Tshirt and a pretty printed pair of jeans. 
Photobucket
"I don't usually go to the boat launch ramp, but when I go, I wear my three inch heels!"
Sandals - AVON (they have great spring/summer style for very affordable prices!)
Jeans - H&M, Similar Here and Here
White Tee - JCrew / Similar Here
Scarf - Dillard's / Similar Here and Here
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeans / T-shirt / Scarf / Sandals

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments :

  1. Love it this combo, white and blue is perfect in summer time, have a nice week!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it this combo, white and blue is perfect in summer time, have a nice week!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite looks of yours! The porcelain blue looks great and I love those fun heels!!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fresh and summery, Jyoti - What a great look!

    www.stylefile.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scarf...you look fab:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super stylish summer outfit ...love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your look (especially the scarf and jeans). We have some lovely pieces in our boutique that would have gone well with your look ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply gorgeous..so wonderful..one of the best looks of you ..veyr lovely and everything put so well together ..the scarf is the best

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!