Style-Delights: Style Inspiration : Kate Middleton & A Winter White Coat

March 10, 2014

Style Inspiration : Kate Middleton & A Winter White Coat

Kate Middleton White Coat Look For Less
I may not have her beauty and grace, but I can totally copy her style to feel like royalty! Today's outfit gets its inspiration from my favorite style star - Kate Middleton aka the Duchess of Cambridge. 
Kate's signature belted coats have been a favorite winter looks for me. Easy to put together and perfect mix of style and comfort! This winter white coat from Ann Taylor has been one of the best purchases for me in 2013. I know Lorde has told us that we may never be Royals, but we can still belt our tailored coats!
White Wool Coat, Ann Taylor Manor Coat, Winter White Coat
Silk Scarf - Got it from India long time ago (similar one HERE)
Boots - New York Transit  (Super comfortable, on sale now!)
White Wool Coat, Ann Taylor Manor Coat, Winter White Coat


Kate Middleton White Coat Look For Less


Coats - 1 / 2 / 3
Bags - 1 / 2 / 3

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments :

  1. Hi Jyoti, you recreated very well her style, the outfit is classy and chic. You look so lovely and polished! Happy Monday dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely...you do have her beauty and grace...even more so :) She is just the same as any girl...a royal title doesn't make her better ;-) You look stunning and I prefer your way with the added scarf....I hope you have a gorgeous week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be frank,i like you more,you look so chic and down-to-earth.Kate not

    I am Royal,remember? Check out my new post

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coat honey...:-)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very pretty Jyothi. I would say you are no less in beauty and grace compared to her highness! Love the white and black look..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! Although I'm quite happy that the weather is starting to turn around and I can avoid coats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look spectacular. Your own touch added to the outfit is what makes it outstanding !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!