Style-Delights: That's A Wrap!

March 4, 2014

That's A Wrap!

Spring Outfit Ideas, How To Wear A Ruana, How To Wear A Poncho Cape Wrap
One of most versatile piece of outwear for me is a  ruana. I didn't even know for a long time that this is what it is called!! It is like a wrap but structured in a way that it can be draped or belted like a poncho/cape/cardigan. So chic for fall and early Spring when you don't need a jacket but still need warmth. I got mine from Coldwater Creek, they have amazing ruanas every year. (Here are three other ways to wear a ruana!) This one is so cozy and the red, white and grey stripes give it a very mod look. Today I cinched it at the wait with this amazing obi belt (you really need this in your wardrobe, it is such a useful little piece to give a new look to any outfit!)
Spring Outfit Ideas, How To Wear A Ruana, How To Wear A Poncho Cape Wrap

Spring Outfit Ideas, How To Wear A Ruana, How To Wear A Poncho Cape Wrap
Spring Outfit Ideas, How To Wear A Ruana, How To Wear A Poncho Cape Wrap

Ruanas - 1 / 2 / 3
Lace up ankle boots with wedge heels - 4 / 5 / 6

And, now the big news of Emile M Giveaway! The grand prize winner is Meredith Montgomery! Congrats Meredith, you won a choice of your handbag with the essentials box! The 50 other participants will be notified via email by this evening for their coupons.
Emilie M Giveaway Winner

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

12 comments :

  1. I havent any idea it was called so either, it suits you very well and I love how you styled it. Also the shoes are too cute. Have a good day Jyoti, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, I hope you have a marvellous day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jyothi. Love the ruana. Didnt know that is what it is cold either..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruana - even I did not know that is what it's called! Love the one you are wearing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love as you wear the ruana (thanks for the information I didn't know its name!)

    My latest post: A leap forward to A/W 2014/15
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS
    INSTAGRAM
    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome bag!

    xxx Anna
    Ps. I just renewed my blog!
    Come take a look
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the touch of red on your wrap!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jyothi, I did not know either....ruana looks good the way you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a beautiful wrap. Great colours on you! I've heard several different names of this, good to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love ur styling...
    stumbled upon ur blog and loving it.

    -Neha
    loveplayingdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jyothi!
    It was very nice meeting you at the SJP event last Friday. Following you on bloglovin and IG :)

    Let's keep in touch <3

    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!