Style-Delights: How To Wear A Crop Top With 'Mommy' Abs

March 12, 2014

How To Wear A Crop Top With 'Mommy' Abs

How To Wear Crop Top With 'Mommy' Abs
My style doesn't include many midriff baring outfits (I think I said goodbye to flat abs as soon as my baby girl arrived! No complaints though!) but I love the subtle sexiness of a cut out dress that is otherwise demure. I know it is easy to pull off a cut-out dress if you are really slim, but a crop top worn with high waisted bottoms works for most women. If you do not have washboard abs, choose high wasted skirts or pants that sit just below the flattest part of your torso. If you are heavy on top, the trick is to chose patterns (like stripes or  big florals) that camouflage the top heaviness and draw attention to the flat slice of the waist.How To Wear Crop Top With 'Mommy' Abs
A full midi skirt works great with crop top to give the sexy, edgy look to the outfit, yet still keeps the ladylike femininity. ASOS has some great full midi skirt options. I am wearing ASOS scuba midi skirt size 6, usually I am size 4 in skirts in most American brands.
Skirt - ASOS (Similar options HERE , HERE and HERE)
Shoes - Zara , Similar Here , Inexpensive version
ASOS Scuba Full Midi Skirt How To Wear Crop Top With 'Mommy' Abs
Skirts - 1 / 2 / 3
Crop Tops - 1 / 2 / 3
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

10 comments :

  1. In love with this look on you! I am still not brave enough to rock a crop top with exposed abs. I have really like seeing crop top worn with a long layer underneath which I would be comfortable in.

    BTW - I can't see your abs but I wished mine was like yours!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so awesome! I've kinda let myself go this past week so the bloat is setting in *ugh* Thanks for the great tips; I recently bought two maxis so I'll be sure to try this trick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Jyothi!! The last pic is absolutely stunning..the colors and patterns are gorgeous together..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crop tops! You styled yours perfectly!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same skirt in this color and white too. Totally love how you styled it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romantic skirt!!!!! I like very much this oldie's style.
    Kisses from Italy,
    Eni


    My latest post
    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/2014/03/un-abito-per-caso.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo cute! I've been dying for a striped crop top! great styling!
    xo,
    Lisa
    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We offer different types of tees and women’s crop tops according to your needs and purposes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!