Style-Delights: The Boyfriend Jeans

March 25, 2014

The Boyfriend Jeans

GAP Boyfriend Jeans, Gap 1969 Destructed Sexy Boyfriend Jeans, INKKAS Sneakers
Keeping it sporty and casual for a busy day of playing chauffeur mommy! These destructed boyfriend jeans from Gap are perfect for dressing up or dressing down. Now that the weather is letting up,  I am looking forward to style these jeans in heeled sandals or pumps. Stay tuned:-) BTW, I was thinking, should I call these jeans 'husband' jeans, since my boyfriend is my husband!;-)


These INKKAS sneakers (last seen here) are not only über cool, but also sold with fair trade practices. They are hand made by South American artisans and part of the proceeds go to make the lives of local craftsmen/women better.

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments :

  1. The jeans look really good on you Jyothi! Love the casual vibe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shirt!
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these jeans too in a medium wash! Love them!

    x-Franci
    www.TheFashionPalate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your t-shirt Jyoti
    http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!