Style-Delights: Sears Style Fall Must-Have #ThisisStyle

September 14, 2013

Sears Style Fall Must-Have #ThisisStyle

For me, Fall is the best season for style. The boots, the leather, earthy suede, chic layering, sleek trench coats - I love them all! So when I got the opportunity to visit sears and preview the Fall must-haves, I immediately went exploring the fall pieces at my nearest Sears store!
First of all, lets talk about Fall trends. Even though I believe one should wear what works best for them and whatever makes them feel good and beautiful, keeping updated with latest trends give us inspiration for outfits and ideas for styling. For 2013, some of the biggest Fall trends are -
1. Textured pants, specially in Jacquard and Brocade - I saw jacquard and brocade pants and skirts at New York Fashion week in February earlier this year at Vera Wang, Badgley Mischka and Rebecca Minkoff and made a mental note to get one for myself when the trend became available in my budget! (And lucky for me, Sears had a perfect pair of Jacquard jeans!)
2. Leather/leather accents - One of the biggest Fall trends this year is leather. Leather leggings, motto  jackets are always a fall staple, but this year we are seeing a lot of leather accents in dresses, trims around the necks in blouses, leather panels in skirts etc. Sears has a great selection of  leather and faux leather pieces. I love the earthy colored jackets and the faux leather panel skirts a lot.
3. Graphic sweaters and sweatshirts - What can I say - Trés cool! Graphic and applique style sweaters, sweatshirts and baggy sleeve slouchy knits will be a huge trend for fall.
4. Burgundy Lips - Red and Coral were big during summer and will continue to be popular in Fall too. But rich deep burgundy lips will stand out this season. I saw the trend during Fall '13 runway shows when Oscar de La Renta, Vera Wang, Rachel Zoe and Bibhu Mohapatra among others used deep shades of maroon and bordeaux on their models.
 5. Lace up wedges - We all  know that ankle boots are a fall must-have. For me wedge heels and lace up style gives a little edge to the simple ankle boot. Sears has some great lace up wedges in fall favorite colors like tan, beige and black.
6. Military inspired styles - This trend has been around for couple of seasons, and this year too you can bet on camo prints, brass button jackets and epaulet shoulders!
Fall 2013 Trends, searsStyle Fall Fashion Must Haves #shop
Fall 2013 Trends, searsStyle Fall Fashion Must Haves #shop
Fall 2013 Trends, searsStyle Fall Fashion Must Haves #shop
All Items above from Sears

Fall 2013 Trends, searsStyle Fall Fashion Must Haves #shop
During my recent visit, I picked up a jacquard jeans, lace up wedges, a lace top (on sale for 4.99!!) and a baggy sleeve sweater. As a member of Shop Your Way reward program, I used up my points from earlier purchases to save money (and earned more point for shopping!!) and spent the grand total of $63 to score all these items! The best thing is that all these pieces can easily be mixed and matched with my existing wardrobe (as I show you here!) giving me more bang for the buck!  For example, this jacquard jeans jegging is for $27.99 and I can style it with a leather peplum top for a night out or pair it with a light jacket and oxford shoes for a day in the city. Affordable fashion is my favorite word in style dictionary!!
Fall 2013 Trends, searsStyle Fall Fashion Must Haves #shop

Fall 2013 Trends, searsStyle Fall Fashion Must Haves #shop
Confession time: I am in my 30s, but I linger in the Sears junior section too as sometimes their medium/large pieces fit a grown up and you get really trendy pieces!  This the the black lace top I picked up from sale rack in junior section for just $4.99! Sears is a great place to score great deals from clearance and sale racks. Lace is also a big  fall trend, either paired up with tough leather or feminine pieces like a full skirt. see if you can find this lace top (now just for $2.99 for select colors!) in your size! To see more of sears style , take a look at my Google Plus album that details my shopping trip! Visit Sears to find affordable fall fashion and take advantage of Shop Your Way reward program.  For latest news and updates, be a fan of searsStyle on Facebook  and join the style conversation on twitter with hashtag #ThisisStyle
Fall 2013 Trends, searsStyle Fall Fashion Must Haves #shop
Fall 2013 Trends, searsStyle Fall Fashion Must Haves #shop
What are your favorite Fall trends? 
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

18 comments :

  1. Stunning, love the top picture :)) Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pants..you are so elegant in the first pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super chic in the first pic! :) Love the leather peplum top and the jacquard pants! And you are just too hot to be a mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing with your new haircut, Jyoti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome post, Jyoti! I love the pants and the peplum is perfect with them. I also think I have the same jacket as you, but mine is in olive green from TJ Maxx. :) Love all your looks and hope you are enjoying your weekend!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT outfit!

    JanLoves
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those pants! I may have to run out and get a pair of the same ones. Your hair looks so pretty and bouncy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jyoti! I love all the fall trends, Im looking forward to get a pair of brocade pants as well. Yours are to die for and I really love how you paired them in both way, very stylish! I also like the lace top with the maxi skirt and the leopard print heels. All your combos are very inspiring dear, did you change your hairstyle? Just gorgeous!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a nice pair of Jacquard pants =)
    Wish I can have some fall weather here but since I can't, I will still try to indulge the fall trend like burgundy pants and darker shade lippies =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous in those jeggings, especially with the leather top! Love your styling in both the looks :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jyoti, Love your haircut. I loved your longer hair but this suits you perfectly.

    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of these outfits. Simply perfect! You look fabulous. :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!