Style-Delights: Revlon #ColorCloset : Make Room For Red This Fall!

September 23, 2013

Revlon #ColorCloset : Make Room For Red This Fall!

Revlon Nail Enamel, #colorcloset, ASOS Midi Skirt in Kilt Style

Red is for love. Red is for seduction. Red is for Fall! For me, actually, red is forever! Whenever I feel I need a dose of outfit-confidence, I tend to pick red! Red lips for instant boost or red nails that go with everything! Speaking of nails and lips, Revlon has some really luscious, long lasting nail polishes appropriate for fall. I love the deep reds, blues and plums for fall and winter.  Revlon's Moon Candy collection is specially versatile as it comes in a 'dual polish' bottle with a base coat and the sparkly, glittery top coat. Here I am wearing it as a single color in deep burgundy-red. But I can simply brush up a top coat of accompanying glitter top coat or add another layer of sparkle (I used Revlon 'Heavenly' nail enamel) to create cool 3D nails! It is an easy, quick (and in my case - a fool proof) way to jazz up the nails in a trice!


Phillip Lim For Target Mini 'Pashli' Satchel, Revlon Nail Enamel, #colorcloset
Revlon Nail Enamel, #colorcloset, Revlon Moon Candy

Phillip Lim For Target Mini 'Pashli' Satchel, Revlon Nail Enamel, #colorcloset
If you follow me on twitter, you must be aware of my fun experience of twitter shopping for 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection! This mini 'Pashli' look alike satchel was one hot item from the collection that sold out almost immediately! I was lucky to get my hands on it and totally loving it!
ASOS Midi Skirt in Kilt Style, Phillip Lim For Target Mini 'Pashli' Satchel, Revlon Nail Enamel, #colorcloset
I got this kilt style midi skirt from ASOS recently, and I am sure I will use it a lot this season! The silky, poly blend fabric falls nicely and I love the buckle details at the waist 
Phillip Lim For Target Mini 'Pashli' Satchel, Revlon Nail Enamel, #colorcloset

Photobucket
Revlon believes there is more than one way for women to be seen. Revlon's heritage as a color authority and its suite of innovative products inspires women around the world to express themselves through beauty each and every day. As a long time Revlon customer and user, I can stand by their products and what they represent! Hope you all enjoy the beautiful Fall season with luscious Revlon products!

*Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Revlon Consumer Products via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Revlon Consumer Products.

Linking up at Monday Mingle and Monday Bloom

23 comments :

  1. Nice outfits.

    GIVEAWAY on my blog.

    http://www.my-urban-life.com/2013/09/victoria-secrets-wing-bracelet-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking super cute! Love the red skirt...and also that Philip Lim bag! :)

    Richa
    www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh..i love that skirt..!N u..need i say anything????:)

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jyoti! YOu look lovely and I love the new bag! ;) Hope you have a good Monday, dear!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful skirt. I just had to visit from Monday Mingley.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an awesome look; love how this midi fits you, and of course the nail polish adds the perfect complement! Great to meet you while in nyc. :)

    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. black, white and red is a stunning color comb, and you look gorgeous in red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous outfit! I think I need a red midi skirt now :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jyoti! I'm into a "red moment" too and just adore your whole outfit, the skirt is too beautiful and suits you very well, also as you paired it with the sweater and the heels. Craving for your bag, amazing! And the nails are so cool, want to try them too!:) Kisses dear, have a lovely week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! I love the midi skirts by Asos.. they drape so beautifully!
    risingcolors.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. The buckle details on that skirt make it a lovely one! great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pop of red, a great color for Fall! I also think there is no such thing as too much glitter in nail polish. no. such. thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This skirt is amazingly fantastic! I love the color and it must have incredible movement when you walk!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That whole outfit is fantastic and I need that shirt in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that midi skirt is so classic and chic! love your bag, i snagged the yellow :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have this exact skirt but in sand color and I love it so much! Love the way the skirt flows and drop so nicely =)
    You look lovely in this outfit =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog. I appreciate your hard work in providing such a wonderful information. Thanks a lot.

    indian designer suits

    latest indian sarees

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!