Style-Delights: Loving This Moment: Coldwater Creek Fall Denim

September 18, 2013

Loving This Moment: Coldwater Creek Fall Denim

I consider myself a denim lover, jeans queen if you will:-) Jeans is my go-to piece for building an outfit, and as I don't work in a typical office environment, I use denim a lot in my wardrobe. I had a chance to preview Coldwater Creek fall denim line (and their pants in general) and I was completely blown away!! They have jeans for EVERY occasion and style. From tummy-shaping jeans made with ShapeMe® front panel, to brocade printed jeans to denim trousers, Coldwater Creek  has numerous options and choices this Fall/Winter. I can't begin to tell you how much I loved their denim line when I tried different styles! The moment I saw this tuxedo striped jeans, I had to have it. This is a perfect piece to dress up or dress down! The fit, once again, is flawless!
Here are some of my favorite jeans from Coldwater Creek. The trouser denim is a great outfit builder work place outfit. BTW, Coldwater Creek have great ponte pants too that fit like a dream! (Keep tuned in for my next post about styling Coldwater Creek Ponte pants for work.)
All Jeans - Coldwater Creek
Other than the great denim, Coldwater Creek also have many beautiful style of pants. Perfect for a night out, party or special occasion, the jewel tones and beautiful brocade and jacquard prints are a must -have this year! Here I am wearing Jacquard ankle pant in rich stretch brocade, and loving the beautiful color and fit!
For ankle lenght style, Coldwater Creek have some great options in variety of prints, colors and fabrics! Seriously, you gotta visit their store ASAP to check out the whole collection yourself! I promise, you will find your perfect pair of jeans/pants!!
All Jeans - Coldwater Creek

For me, a great fitting pair of jeans is the building block of my wardrobe. How about you? How are you styling your jeans this fall? For finding your perfect pair, visit coldwatercreek.com or visit them at your local Coldwater Creek store.

For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

13 comments :

  1. love all the looks cant pick which one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is just perfection. It's classy, it's casual, it's polished, so, so good. One of my favorites I've seen lately. I'm more into simple and polished. That's what I love about your style! I may have to run out and get those tuxedo jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fit is perfect, nice pants!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jyoti! I'd love to get one of those jeans and pants, the fit is perfect! They are really cool and very good for fall! You look charming in all the outfits, especially the first one! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look good.. am always on the lookout for interesting bottoms!

    www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those tuxedo jeans! I am kind of obsessed with tuxedo pants right now. Looking great as always!

    Alice
    www.happinesatmidlfie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits are so pretty. Love them all. Fabulous beige sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how simple yet stylish the first look is and I would love to know where those sunnies are from?! I am surely checking out their collection after this post of yours especially loving the jacquard pants in brocade.

    Have a great day.
    ~ Seepz
    http://that-sassy-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the printed colored ones on you, so chic and pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pants are so beautiful and they look amazing on you!

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look casual but chic : ))
    Lot's of love
    www.outgoingtaste.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!