Style-Delights: Fall Dressing : Neutrals, Pop of Color, Wedges And Tassels

September 20, 2013

Fall Dressing : Neutrals, Pop of Color, Wedges And Tassels

 Today's outfit is all about comfort (while looking put together of course!) Some pieces (like a dolman sleeve baggy sweater, stretchy skinny jeans and lace up wedge-booties) make any outfit very easy and comfortable. I got this sweater (very forgiving on tummy and love handles) and booties during my last visit to Sears (see the post about styling searsStyle Fall pieces). The tassel scarf adds color and interest in this mostly neutral outfit.  I wore these shoes during NYFW when I was running from one show to another like a crazy woman! Their 2.5 inches wedge heel is pretty comfortable for all day wear and the style is very much on trend for fall.





What is your comfortable yet polished style?? For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

12 comments :

  1. the tassel scarf is lovely, instant like :)

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh, simple and that red scarf adds such a beautiful hue to the whole look! Your hair looks lovely Jyoti! Change is good:-)
    Love
    K
    klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving everything of your outfit, looking effortlessly chic!:) The shoes are very cute and looks comfy! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great look for fall! The sweater looks super cozy and I love wedged booties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those booties!!! I cannot believe they came from Sears!! Love the basics in this look and of course the amazing tassel details on the scarf!!! Now I just need cooler temps to come around my parts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoes and scarf are ok! Is very nice in autumn this outfit! And now come to me on my space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont have to say ur a stylish woman. u already know that!
    this is another stylish outfit,that scarf peps the look instantly:)

    New post up!
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scarf. Looks lovely. ANd did you change your hairstyle? Looks different. I like it
    ❤ Amena.
    Fashionopolis
    Bloglovin
    Connect On Facebook
    Talk On Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how effortless this looks is, you look stylish and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dolman sleeved sweater paired with the skinny pant and a heeled boot. You look lovely!

    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pop of colour that scarf gives this. Very lovely darling

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!