Style-Delights: Phillip Lim For Target Bags Sold Out - Try These For Size!

September 15, 2013

Phillip Lim For Target Bags Sold Out - Try These For Size!

Well, if you didn't pull an all-nighter, waiting for this hyped-up collection to go online, or didn't camp out at your local Target early in the morning, chances are you are not that into Phillip Lim for Target collection bags. If that's the case, good for you! If not, read on!!

Phillip Lim For Target, Pashli Look Alike, Handbags
All bags above are under $90!

BTW, my husband wondered last night (when I was stalking twitter hashtags for shoppable links) "Why are you so interested in buying a 'fake' bag?" My answer was nothing but a spaced out stare. But in case you agree with him and want the 'real' Phillip Lim bag, power to you! In case you want to save that $895 for your retirement, I've got just the deal for you! Just Fab carries an almost twin to Pashli for under $40! Personally, I'd take the Phillip Lim for Target over the replica.


Phillip Lim For Target, Pashli Look Alike, Handbags
Well, I am 'Lim'med out! Need sleep! Tomorrow will be a new day, may be a new collaboration! And may be if I be a good girl, Santa this year will give me a Pashli!:-)

What are your thoughts on Phillip Lim for Target collab? 
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments :

  1. I think it's great that Philip Lim decided to collaborate with Target so that more people can afford a piece of his work. I believe in the phrase "You get what you paid for". If you pay for the exclusive range, then you get his exclusive work. Above all, I would rather pay for Philip Lim for Target than a replica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very interesting post. Those bags are so pretty. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jyoti, I went into our Target early, but still missed out on the bags coz people lined up outside since dawn! Sigh....anyhoo, I like that Just Fab version. Almost like the original one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red bag has my name on it, so chic and elegant.Thanks for your great comment.. Wishing you a great start to the week doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have mixed feelings when it comes to this collab, but the "real" bag looks fabulous!♥ lovely blog!:) I followed you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Collection, Just as FashionCode.Com.Au handbags are available in different designs and sizes to suit different lifestyles; similarly another designer brand making waves is 3.1 Phillip Lim Bag. It is brand for all seasons, moods and personality.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!