Style-Delights: New York Fashion Week: Tadashi Shoji Spring 2014 #NYFW

September 5, 2013

New York Fashion Week: Tadashi Shoji Spring 2014 #NYFW

#NYFW
I have been going to NYFW for past 2 years (since I moved here) and every season I look forward to Tadashi Shoji collections!  It is surreal to see the pieces up close and personal!From red carpet worthy regal looks to feminine evening wear in less formal setting, Shoji knows how to make elegant and pretty clothes for modern woman. Here are some of my favorite looks from Tadashi Shoji Spring 2014. You can read my full review on NY Style Examiner.
#NYFW

#NYFW

#NYFW

#NYFW

#NYFW
#NYFW

#NYFW

#NYFW

Stay tuned for more NYFW news and scoops! For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
 Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments :

  1. Thanks for the updates. After looking at the pictures, it made me wanna get a dress from his store too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Tadashi Shoji's show seems to be quite a popular one amongst the fashion crowd. I've loved it so far the past few seasons. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the photos :D I can wait for next season to worn something like that.

    Avi
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dresses are so beautiful. Very glamourous and stylish at te same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is incredibly talented! I love all his dresses and would be honored to wear anything he made! Hope you are enjoying every bit of Fashion Week! I hope to make it next year perhaps! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jyoti! Is an amazing collection! Im in love with the white gowns and the lace used, you took such stunning photos, congrats!:) Have a good day dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pieces!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!