Style-Delights: Lookbook: Short Sleeved Jumpsuit

June 22, 2015

Lookbook: Short Sleeved Jumpsuit

Jumpsuit With Sleeves, Macy's Jumpsuit, Brushstroke print Jumpsuit, Kate Sade 'Age of Innoncence' Clutch Emanuelle
I have been coveting the jumpsuit trend for many seasons, I love the sleek and sophisticated yet playful aspect of a jumpsuit but honestly, most jumpsuits I found were either too 'young' , i. e, deep plunging necklines or, almost no back or too thin shoulder straps for my taste, So when I found this gorgeous, black and white brushstoke print jumpsuit at Macy's I decided to take a plunge! I love that this jumpsuit allows me to wear my regular bra as opposed to strapless one and it falls so beautifully at the waist and ankles! AND RIGHT NOW IT IS ON SALE FOR $35!!
Jumpsuit With Sleeves, Macy's Jumpsuit, Brushstroke print Jumpsuit, Kate Sade 'Age of Innoncence' Clutch Emanuelle
Shoes - Vince Camuto // Similar
Jumpsuit With Sleeves, Macy's Jumpsuit, Brushstroke print Jumpsuit, Kate Sade 'Age of Innoncence' Clutch Emanuelle
This jumpsuit fits really comfortably at butts and thighs and has a drawstring to adjust the waist.
Jumpsuit With Sleeves, Macy's Jumpsuit, Brushstroke print Jumpsuit, Kate Sade 'Age of Innoncence' Clutch Emanuelle




For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

6 comments :

  1. You look lovely!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brushstroke design is amazing, wow!!! What a statement!
    You look so confident in it, really in love!!
    Great that you kept it simple and let the jumpsuit speak for itself!

    Love, Colli
    www.tobeyoutiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! That jumpsuit is super chic!
    P.S. I'd love it if you'd join me tomorrow for my first fashion Link Up!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a strapless inblack and white.. i carry a shrug along... loving ur one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wholesale women's jumpsuits is the easiest item to match, which can solve the troubles caused by matching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!