Style-Delights: Lookbook: Print Mixing With Black And White Window Pane Midi Skirt

June 10, 2015

Lookbook: Print Mixing With Black And White Window Pane Midi Skirt

ASOS midi skirt, window pane midi skirt, ASOS full skirt, Zara croc chain bag, quilted bag with chain
Whenever I decide to buy something, I always ask this question - can I use this piece in at least 3 different ways by mixing and matching it with my existing wardrobe? Although there is no rule when it comes to print mixing (if it looks visually appealing, go for it!), but it becomes easier if there is some coherency going on in your outfit. If you are mixing two different prints, make sure either the base color of pieces are matching or similar prints vary in sizes. 
ASOS is my favorite place to find great midi skirts. This skirt is one of my oft-repeated skirts, it mixes well with many shirts and blouses I have. In today's outfit, the window pane print is contrasting with the micro-diamond dots, but because of the black and white color scheme , it doesn't look jarring or out of place. 
ASOS midi skirt, window pane midi skirt, ASOS full skirt, Zara croc chain bag, quilted bag with chain

ASOS midi skirt, window pane midi skirt, ASOS full skirt, Zara croc chain bag, quilted bag with chain
Handbag - Zara // Love this one too
Skirt - ASOS // Similar
Sandals - Zara // Similar (ON SALE!)
ASOS midi skirt, window pane midi skirt, ASOS full skirt, Zara croc chain bag, quilted bag with chain



Have a great day! For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Love the styling...so pretty..

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want everything in this outfit from head to toe! You look stunning!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pattern mixing here is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pattern on the skirt!


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, when I read the title, I was skeptical, but this is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!