Style-Delights: Wardrobe Change : How To Wear A Dress Over A T-shirt

April 6, 2018

Wardrobe Change : How To Wear A Dress Over A T-shirt


How To Layer A Dress Over A Tshirt, Wear Dress with T shirt, Red dress with pleats, J Crew ruffle sleeve top, Striped pumps, Chanel Jumbo, how to wear dresses over tops
Are you bored with a dress that you like but have worn it so many times that it looks 'same old'? Well, you are not alone. I too, sometimes get in a rut where I wear a dress few times and feel it is 'just the same look' every time. This ASOS dress is one of my favorites and I have had it for almost 4 years now. I don't want to part with it but I feel like I've worn it so many times! So to change up the look, I layered it over a ruffle sleeve top and it  felt like a whole new outfit!
I am a huge fan of nautical stripes and the preppy feel of them. The striped pumps are one of my wardrobe workhorses and I think during Spring/Summer, black and white stripes become the new black:) The pumps I am wearing are sold out but below are some of my favorite versions currently available.

How To Layer A Dress Over A Tshirt, Wear Dress with T shirt, Red dress with pleats, J Crew ruffle sleeve top, Striped pumps, Chanel Jumbo, how to wear dresses over tops

How To Layer A Dress Over A Tshirt, Wear Dress with T shirt, Red dress with pleats, J Crew ruffle sleeve top, Striped pumps, Chanel Jumbo, how to wear dresses over tops

How To Layer A Dress Over A Tshirt, Wear Dress with T shirt, Red dress with pleats, J Crew ruffle sleeve top, Striped pumps, Chanel Jumbo, how to wear dresses over tops
Love a dress that I can twirl in:-)
How To Layer A Dress Over A Tshirt, Wear Dress with T shirt, Red dress with pleats, J Crew ruffle sleeve top, Striped pumps, Chanel Jumbo, how to wear dresses over tops


Do you layer your dresses over tee shirts or blouses? Or even wear it under a top to change up the look? I'll love to hear from you, let's connect on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. You can never go wrong with layering to change an outfit up. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!