Style-Delights: Bloomingdale's Sale Favorites : Take 25% Off On These Spring/Summer Essentials!

April 10, 2018

Bloomingdale's Sale Favorites : Take 25% Off On These Spring/Summer Essentials!

I love a good sale, specially if I can buy the clothes for current season on sale. That's why Bloomingdale's 25% off sale couldn't have come at a better time. I love that Spring/Summer staple pieces (Stripes, white dresses, straw bag, flat slides, white sunnies etc) are also on sale! I've rounded up some of my  favorites below!

Spring Outfit Ideas, Summer Outfit Ideas, How To Wear Neutrals in Spring / Summer, Tan Sandals, Tan Slides, Summer Vacation Outfit Ideas




Pastel Blazer, Ralph Lauren Blush Blazer, Blush Blazer With Gold Buttons







I am excited to take advantage of this sale to stock on items that I usually won't buy in full price, but I know I can get a lot of use out of! What are your favorite items at Bloomingdale's sale?

1 comment :

  1. You have an interesting writing style. I also keep my own blog about jewelry and recently I wrote about round engagement ring. Take a look, you'll be interested.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!