Style-Delights: Lookbook : Striped Ruffle Wrap Midi Skirt

April 30, 2018

Lookbook : Striped Ruffle Wrap Midi Skirt

Spring Summer Outfit Ideas, Target Who What Wear Striped Ruffle Wrap Midi Skirt, Gap Striped Off Shoulder Top, Poplin Ruffle Skirt, Danse Lente Bag Lookalike, Danse Lente Dupe, Target Pink Strappy Sandals
Sky blue seems to be the color of the moment and I find myself picking up things in the delicate pale shade of blue (like this polka dot dress). This Target Who What Wear Ruffle Wrap Midi Skirt caught my eye last week in the store and it was like love at first sight 😍😍. Last year J.Crew had a similar skirt but it was sold out pretty quickly so when I found out the similar style in Target for even lower prices, I jumped on the chance to buy it. I had this Gap Off Shoulder Stripe Top from last year and it matches with the stripes of the ruffles of skirt so well. I love pieces that I can mix, match and wear in different ways to get the most use out of, and these two pieces are really good in that regard.
I love the color combination of sky blue and fuchsia. The strappy sandals (Krysten Block Heel Pumps by A New Day) are the prettiest color of hot pink and very comfortable. I have seen similar style and color in department stores for over $100 but these sandals are under $33, look high end and are very comfortable!
Target Who What Wear Striped Ruffle Wrap Midi Skirt, Gap Striped Off Shoulder Top, Poplin Ruffle Skirt, Danse Lente Bag Lookalike, Danse Lente Dupe, Target Pink Strappy Sandals
I am loving romantic ruffles this year and can't get enough of them. (Exhibit A here) .
Some of my favorite summer blue ruffle skirts I have linked below in case you guys are interested in striped/ruffled skirts.




Target Who What Wear Striped Ruffle Wrap Midi Skirt, Gap Striped Off Shoulder Top, Poplin Ruffle Skirt, Danse Lente Bag Lookalike, Danse Lente Dupe, Target Pink Strappy Sandals




Are you guys digging the sky blue shade for Spring? What colors are in your wardrobe foe warmer weather?
For a daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Got to love when an outfit just fall together that way.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site. Good work! We also have a Blog. Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
    Please visit our website : Local Packers And Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt you wear is so beautiful! And if you want to shop more fashionable and cheap wholesale womens skirts, you can turn to this online store She Star, as this is the place I often buy my favorite outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!