Style-Delights: Spring 2018 Wardrobe Wishlist

April 5, 2018

Spring 2018 Wardrobe Wishlist

As the season is (finally) turning and we have some hope of Spring showing its face in New York area (eye roll at the rain today!), its time to refresh my wardrobe with items that can be used with my existing pieces all through Spring/Summer. Here are some of the items I have on my radar to reboot and refresh my Spring style. 

Novelty Straw Bag



Yellow Dresses









Blue Stripes




Cute Espadrilles



Gingham

What items are on your Spring wardrobe wishlist? I'd love to know! Let's connect on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. I would like to add some new slip on shoe to my spring wardrobe.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article.
    Cock Fight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!