Style-Delights: Lookbook : Who What Wear Dress for Target

April 18, 2018

Lookbook : Who What Wear Dress for Target

Target Who What Wear Tie Sleeve Dress, Spring Dresses, Floral Dress, Kate Spade Book Clutch, Who What Wear Dresses
I love Target. (Insert all the 'goes in for a milk carton, gets out with $200 worth of fashion stuff I didn't know I need' jokes with laugh tears emoji!) I specially like their Who What Wear collection. Its very chic, trendy, looks high end but very affordable. I got this rose print tie sleeve midi dress and I love that its fully lined!
I am loving all their Spring dresses. Below are some of my favorite finds from Who What Wear.




Target Who What Wear Tie Sleeve Dress, Spring Dresses, Floral Dress, Kate Spade Book Clutch, Who What Wear Dresses

Target Who What Wear Tie Sleeve Dress, Spring Dresses, Floral Dress, Kate Spade Book Clutch, Who What Wear Dresses
I got this Kate Spade "Age of Innocence" Book Clutch 4 or 5 years ago and love it. Its a statement piece and conversation starter. Its sold out on Kate Spade website but sill available here.
Target Who What Wear Tie Sleeve Dress, Spring Dresses, Floral Dress, Kate Spade Book Clutch, Who What Wear Dresses

Target Who What Wear Tie Sleeve Dress, Spring Dresses, Floral Dress, Kate Spade Book Clutch, Who What Wear Dresses


What do you think of Who What Wear collection? Lets exchange thoughts:-)  For a daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Target is such a dangerous store. I find some cute basic on clearance from this line. Now I just need it to warm up again to wear them.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!