Style-Delights: Lookbook : Gal Meets Glam Collection Judith Dress

April 28, 2018

Lookbook : Gal Meets Glam Collection Judith Dress

I love pretty dresses. That's why whenever a new brand/collection comes up that specializes in dresses, I have to check them out, specially if that collection is from a blogger whose style I love and identify with. Gal Meets Glam Collection is a line of dresses from Julia Engel of Gal Meets Glam blog (available at Nordstrom too) . I ordered Gal Meets Glam Judith Dress in white eyelet and love it. 
Gal Meets Glam Collection Dress Review, Gal Meets Gam Judith Dress, Gal Meets Glam Collection Worth The Price, Gal Meets Glam Eyelet Dress, White Eyelet Dress For Summer
The dresses of this collection are well made (See my detailed review of 9 other dresses here). They fit true to size and fit comfortably. I tried all Nordstrom dresses in size 6 and they fit me well (I am usually a 6, sometimes 8 in some brands). So I'd say that GMG dresses are generous in sizing.

Gal Meets Glam Collection Dress Review, Gal Meets Gam Judith Dress, Gal Meets Glam Collection Worth The Price, Gal Meets Glam Eyelet Dress, White Eyelet Dress For Summer
Gal Meets Glam Collection dresses are priced between $128-$198 and the styles are timeless so they will last in your wardrobe without being 'outdated'.
Gal Meets Glam Collection Dress Review, Gal Meets Gam Judith Dress, Gal Meets Glam Collection Worth The Price, Gal Meets Glam Eyelet Dress, White Eyelet Dress For Summer
Below  is a closer look at the fabric and details of this dress in my Youtube video of unboxing thus dress.

Gal Meets Glam Collection Dress Review, Gal Meets Gam Judith Dress, Gal Meets Glam Collection Worth The Price, Gal Meets Glam Eyelet Dress, White Eyelet Dress For Summer

Gal Meets Glam Collection Dress Review, Gal Meets Gam Judith Dress, Gal Meets Glam Collection Worth The Price, Gal Meets Glam Eyelet Dress, White Eyelet Dress For Summer






Did you get any Gal Meets Glam dress? For a daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Super cute dress. It's prefect for spring and summer months. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love to wear pretty womens dresses, as they always make me look quite elegant and stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!