Style-Delights: Currently Enjoying....

December 26, 2013

Currently Enjoying....

 I am not a 'product junkie' but I love to try out new products specially for hair and body. My skin is problem-prone, so I am wary of trying out new skincare products unless I have heard the good things about via my friends, family or from trustworthy bloggers. As a blogger myself, I frequently get to sample new products and if my experience is good with those products I share my experience on blog and social media! Today I am sharing some of the products I am currently loving in my skin/hair/beauty routine!

Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer & Pure Argan Oil

Joise Maran Tinted Moisturizer Review, Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil Review
I can't gush over these products more! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! I had heard a lot of great things about Josie Maran brand skin care products, specially the pure argan oil and the tinted moisturizers. Josie Maran tinted Moisturizer is probably my most used make up product right now! I love the coverage (I have some acne spots and use MAC concealer before applying any BB cream/foundation etc, but with this I can forgo concealer too. The Medium 2 color is perfectly matched with my skin tone. It glides over my skin, a little goes long way and it is not cakey or oily AT ALL!! Holy Grail of tinted moisturizers!! DEFINITELY buying it again and will recommend it 100%! Josie Maran pure argan oil is a must have product , specially during winter months! I add it in my body lotions, or use it on my  hands after doing dishes, and even on my lips sometimes! ABSOLUTELY amazing product!! Two thumbs up!

Perlier Imperial Honey Body ButterPerlier Imperial honey body butter review

Perlier Imperial Honey Body Butter, available (HSN) is made with African black bee honey and has a very thick creamy texture that melts when you rub it on the skin. I have been using it for past few weeks on my hands and even on my feet. It is definitely making the skin smoother and I love it so far. This body butter smell like honey, so if you are not a fan of honey smell, it may be little overpowering. But I find the honey scent soothing and calming. It is surely working for my skin - I have it right on my bedside table and I slather it on my hands and feet before I go to sleep! I will repurchase this products specially for winters!

Desert Essence Organics Lip Tint: Italian Red GrapeDesert Essence Organics Lip Tint review

This lip tint from Desert Essence Organics is my every day go-to lip balm these days. The soft shimmer and earthy tone of this products suits my skin tone and look great during fall/winter. It is 100% vegan and jojoba oil nourishes lips and makes them smooth instantly.

L'Oreal  Multi-Restorative Dry Oil
&
TRESemmé Thermal Creation Heat ProtectantTRESemmé Thermal Creations Protective Heat Tamer Spray review, L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil  review


L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil is another of my current favorite products for my hair! I spray it lightly after washing my hair, let them air dry and then flatiron/curl or simply blow dry! If you are considering buying a shine treatment for your hair, go for it!! It is only $7 and works wonders!! at least for my dry hair! Before styling  my hair I use TRESemmé Thermal Creations Protective Heat Tamer Spray to protect them from heat damage! Love this product a lot!

Secret Clinical Strength Clear GelSecret clinical strength clear gel and invisible solid deodorant review

As a Klout member, I received samples of Secret Clinical Strength deodorants in clear gel and solid and I have been using them for over a month now! All I can say is finally someone figured out how to make a deodorent stick that doesn't leave thick white stain on your blacks!! I wait only for few seconds before putting on the tops and no residue!! LOVE it! BTW, these products will be avaialble in February 2015, but for limited time you can get both the invisible solid and clear gel for just $4.99 on secretstore.com

What are your current beauty and skin favorites? I'd love to know.
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on

1 comment :

  1. Great products. I love klout. I wanting on a package from them right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!