Style-Delights: Outdoor Workout Routine Refresh With adidas #ShineWithSweat

August 19, 2013

Outdoor Workout Routine Refresh With adidas #ShineWithSweat


They say exercise is your 401k for health. Just like you build a financial nest egg for your retirement, you should also build a 'health nest egg' too! When we are young, we only think about weight, but fitness goes deeper than the weight on the scale. It is about strength, endurance and a healthy body that is there not only for you, but for your kids too! I have always been lean and slender and never had to worry about weight control, but I had gained a lot (I MEAN A LOT!) of weight during my pregnancy. The shedding of those pounds taught me a great lesson - I have only one body and I need to keep it strong and fit so I can set an example for my little one about fit and healthy lifestyle. I have to admit, I am not a fitness expert, nor do I have a perfect body, but I like to keep fit and exercise. My exercise routine involves cardio and easy strength training with light, free weights. But Summer time requires change in my routine - main reason being Mili's (my daughter) school time-off. As she is home most of the day, I hardly get time to go to the gym or a group fitness class, so I try to incorporate cardio in the form of small runs/jogs, and playing/moving with her. The park bench becomes a place to tricep dips and slide becomes a make-shift wall-push up area! 
This Summer we took a vacation to west coast of Canada (Vancouver, Victoria and Whistler) and I packed my adidas gear with me to counterbalance the vacation-food intake! 

The morning run at Stanley Park in my adidas hot pink adipure trainers didn't feel like work out - it was pure heaven! The view, the water and my adidas training tights that are form fitting and so comfortable!
I was lucky enough to receive these amazing work out pieces by adidas and I am totally in love with this supernova racer back running bra! The back straps are so stylish and it gives comfortable support! Must have for every runner!
During our vacation at Whistler, I tried zip lining for the firs time and loved it! Don't let the death grip on the rope fool you, I am actually laughing here! BTW, you catch more of my vacation fun and adidas action shots on instagram!
My adidas training tights and shoes are right there with me almost 150 feet above ground!!
Now back home, my outdoor workout routine goes on - this time a quick run at an empty parking lot! No matter where you are, just get a move on - stairs, dog park, boardwalk, sidewalk - every place could inspire you to move, walk, jog, run! Let adidas gear be your companion and just go!!
adidas Women designs innovative performance products to help women commit to their best self and conquer their fitness goals. We inspire women to look and feel their best - be pretty, be tough & be confident.
Photobucket
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by adidas via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of adidas”.
How are you refreshing your work out routine! Share your thoughts in the comments or on twitter:-)
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on 
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Linking up with Monday Mingle

8 comments :

  1. You look amazing! I love when people are concious of their health and lead an active lifestyle. We're only given one body after-all!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good coach but clothes!
    http://tuttiigiornidelconsiglidiunadonna.blogspot.hu/2013/08/manicure_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. Very nice photos. It's a great lifestyle.
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.. look at that body!!! you look amazing!

    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the adidas pieces! Totally cute and a workout must-have! What an awesome vacation too, btw!


    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post has me pumped for my first Pure Barre class tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to not have to workout at the gym! Thinking outside of the box! :-)

    Costa Mesa Outdoor Training

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!