Style-Delights: It is #Cool2LookHot with Hot Legs!

August 22, 2013

It is #Cool2LookHot with Hot Legs!

 #shop
We all want smooth, silky legs and our hair removal process makes all the difference between hot legs and not legs! As someone who really hates the razor nicks and cuts while shaving the legs, I am a big fan of leg waxes. Recently I got a chance to use Hot Legs Waxing Products and I knew I had to try it out! I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community and this opportunity to buy and try out Hot Legs waxing products has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.


Hot Legs warm wax has a microwavable formula, it melts smoothly and when you spread it on the skin, it forms a semi-stiff layer than can be easily peeled off, taking all the unwanted hair with it! When I use other waxes, usually I am out of my strips quicker than the wax - but with Hot Legs warm wax, I don't need to worry abut strips! The wax cools on contact and forms a strip all by itself! How quick and easy is that? This wax is specially formulated for sensitive skin so it is good to use for sensitive areas like your upper lips, under arms or bikni line.
Hot Legs have some really amazing hair removal products, and one such easy and quick product is their Cool Gel Wax Strips! You don't even need to microwave anything with them!! Great for travel, vacation and in between waxes touch ups! This video gives the deets on this uper cool product!

Hot Legs Products are available in Walgreens, Duane Reade, Ulta, Drugstore.com and on HotlegsProducts.com. I bought the  warm wax and after-waxing oil from Duane Reade - reason being the easy accessibility of  Duane reade stores in New York City! They have a store right in Penn Station too! So even if you don't live in Manhattan, you can easily shop at Duane Reade of you travel to the City from NJ, Long Island etc! You can see the details of my Hot Legs products shopping experience at Duane Reade  on my Google Plus album.
Oh, one more thing, if you are a man and want to get that hairy monkey off your back (you know what I mean!!) check out BareForMen line of hair removing products!
 #shop


Join the conversation on Twiter and instagram with #Cool2ookHot and share your tips for Hot legs!!
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments :

  1. I've only waxed once (and that was an at home project) in which I accidentally ripped some skin off my underarm area! This wax though, does seem pretty great. I may have to give waxing a second chance (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great product. Thanks for sharing . I usually buy wax from Sally's Beauty Supply!
    Have a great weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great product, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only tried waxing once and it didn't work out so well for me. This really looks like a great product and I may just have to try it for myself!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing all the tips and about the great products you discovered! Shaving can be a pain, literally, and as a busy Mom I'm always looking for quick solutions that are gentle to my skin. I appreciate you sharing about these products and will definitely have an eye out for them on my next shopping trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!