Style-Delights: Let's Paint The Town Red!

August 29, 2013

Let's Paint The Town Red!

Currently coveting : A red skirt. Flamboyant in style, elegant in structure and timeless in appeal. Suitable for saying fare-thee-well to Summer and welcome early Fall. For midi skirts, my go-to retailer is ASOS. These three red midi skirts from ASOS are on my radar! styled with ankle boots and a fitted sweater, or with pumps and a chic biker jacket, these beauties are sure to turn heads!  





Which one should I get? What's your opinion?
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments :

  1. Ohhhh, love these, especially the belted versions. The nonbelt one may be more versatile though...hmmm :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these skirts! I would love to have a red pencil skirt. You would look gorgeous in all of the above. Waiting for a post with you in one of these red skirts :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goegeous skirts..love the first one.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are stunning, love the first one :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely outfits and skirts. The first one is very stylish. A red skirt is always so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm too short for midi skirts but they are all gorgeous!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    So Kate Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so with I could pull off the midi skirt - these are all so lovely and I LOVE the color!!

    Shannon
    clothesandquotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jyoti! They all are so cool but the second one is my fav!:) Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asos has the best midi skirts! I love the second one with box pleats!
    ~jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these skirts are gorgeous!! I usually just stalk around here...but HAd to comment for this lovely one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got the one from the first picture but in beige instead. Good quality and it's so easy to do mix & match. Loving it for sure =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!