Style-Delights: Lookbbok : Cotton Fit & Flare Dress With Denim Jacket

March 21, 2018

Lookbbok : Cotton Fit & Flare Dress With Denim Jacket

eShakti cotton dress, fit and flare dress for Spring, Ivanka Trump Edline sandals, How to wear denim jacket with dresses, Gap ruffle denim jacket, ruffle sleeve jacket, Zara straw bag, flowers in a bag photo style
One of my favorite dress silhouettes is 'fit & flare' style. It universally looks great on every body shape and size and has a feminine vibe to it (which is a win in my book). I love when a dress has pockets too and this dress from eShakti (I am sure you must be aware of my love for this website by now!) has pockets like all of their dresses do! I am a sucker for cotton fabric for Spring /Summer (that's my Indian heritage I guess:-)) and I love the quality of their cotton. This dress is sold out but they have plenty of gorgeous dresses to choose from.
As I  mentioned in my previous posts, I am totally digging ruffles trend. This Gap denim jacket with ruffles on the sleeve is super adorable and looks great over dresses. It's on sale and extra 20% off for limited time. 

eShakti cotton dress, fit and flare dress for Spring, How to wear denim jacket with dresses, Gap ruffle denim jacket, ruffle sleeve jacket, Zara straw bag, flowers in a bag photo style
This style of straw bag is crazy popular for Spring/Summer. I got mine from Zara but I also love this one too under $50.

eShakti cotton dress, fit and flare dress for Spring, How to wear denim jacket with dresses, Gap ruffle denim jacket, Ivanka Trump Edline ankle tie sandals, Zara straw bag, flowers in a bag photo style

eShakti cotton dress, fit and flare dress for Spring, How to wear denim jacket with dresses, Gap ruffle denim jacket, Ivanka Trump Edline ankle tie sandals, Zara straw bag, flowers in a bag photo style

Dress - eShakti (sold out but they have tons of fit & flare with pocket dresses options)
Denim jacket - Gap (On major sale right now!)
Sunglasses - Gap (in three colors)
Shoes - Ivanka Trump (under $50, most comfortable suede and comes in 5 colors)
Earrings - H&M

eShakti cotton dress, fit and flare dress for Spring, Ivanka Trump Edline sandals, How to wear denim jacket with dresses, Gap ruffle denim jacket, ruffle sleeve jacket, Zara straw bag, flowers in a bag photo style
eShakti cotton dress, fit and flare dress for Spring, Ivanka Trump Edline sandals, How to wear denim jacket with dresses, Gap ruffle denim jacket, ruffle sleeve jacket, Zara straw bag, flowers in a bag photo style



What's your verdict on fit & flare dresses? For a daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. such a cute dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read you post, Great work you really did it very well. Keep working like this and sharing informative posts like this one. keep it up. I'm waiting for your next post...
    If you want to get free and good discount on Amazon and another shopping sites then visit
    CatchFreeDeal.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. cotton denim jacket

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!