Style-Delights: Pretty In Plaid: Wear it Now, Wear it Later #SearsStyleFind

July 28, 2014

Pretty In Plaid: Wear it Now, Wear it Later #SearsStyleFind

#SearsStyleFind, Plaid Looks For Summer, Plaid Looks For Fall, How To Style A Plaid Blouse, Plaid Looks

For me the best kind of shopping is where I find things I can wear immediately, and with some add-ons, I can wear them after the current season. My closet space also gets utilized better when I can wear and re-wear my favorite pieces. When I spied this classic plaid blouse at Sears, I knew I had found a wardrobe workhorse. It is made with lightweight chiffon so it is great to wear during Spring/Summer with shorts/skirts and plaid being a Fall staple print, I knew I can wear it all through Fall and Winter too. 
#SearsStyleFind, Plaid Looks For Summer, How To Style A Plaid Blouse, Plaid Looks
For Summer look, I paired this plaid top with a lace fit & flare dress (also from Sears - check out the great selection of elegant and affordable dresses at Sears, you will love them all!) and a cute pair of strappy sandals. 
#SearsStyleFind, Plaid Looks For Summer, How To Style A Plaid Blouse, Plaid Looks
Dress (worn as skirt) - Sears
Top - Sears
Shoes - Sears

#SearsStyleFind, Plaid Looks For Fall, How To Style A Plaid Blouse, Plaid Looks
For Fall/Winter look, this plaid blouse can be paired with chic motto leggings and ankle boots. These motto leggings from Sears are made with thick ponte material that is much more substantial than regular knit leggings to wear as pants. The faux leather patchwork gives these leggings a very chic and edgy look .#SearsStyleFind, Plaid Looks For Fall, How To Style A Plaid Blouse, Plaid Looks
Top - Sears
Motto Leggings - Sears
Necklace - Sears
Shoes - Old / Similar from Sears

Photobucket
The hottest trends, celebrity style and fashion tips you can afford to try.
What are your favorite trends for that you take from Summer to Fall? Join the conversation with @searsStyle on Twitter and Instagram with hashtag #SearsStyleFind
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Sears via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sears.

4 comments :

  1. love how you made this item work for now and fall. Also I loved the owl sweater you posted on your IG account. It make me so want to run to sears and I don't have one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. great that you show us that we can play with one piece in different seasons
    www.bonnierzmscloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!