Style-Delights: Lookbook : Sporty Chic

April 21, 2014

Lookbook : Sporty Chic

Express Piped Baseball Tee, Houndstooth Pants, Drawstring Pants, Fringe Tote Bag
As the Spring weather makes its presence known, I can finally shed the layers and be casual cool in lightweight baseball Tees! I love the sporty vibe of them paired with a jeans, but to give it a little bit more polished feel, you can pair it pencil skirts or jeans or with a silky drawstring pants. This piped baseball T is on sale on Express and for limited time you can get additional 40% off, virtually a steal!! 
Express Piped Baseball Tee, Houndstooth Pants, Drawstring Pants, Fringe Tote Bag
 Arrow Necklace - c/o Blue Nile / Similar
Express Piped Baseball Tee,  Yellow Strappy Wedges, Houndstooth Pants, Drawstring Pants, Fringe Tote Bag

Express Piped Baseball Tee,  Yellow Strappy Wedges, Houndstooth Pants, Drawstring Pants, Fringe Tote Bag
Top - Express Baseball Tee (On sale, take extra 40% off)
Pants - DVF Benett Trousers / Option - Vince Camuto Two by 'Garden Rows' on Sale at Nordstrom

Hope you all are having a fun Monday. Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win $140 worth of RoC Skincare products!!
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

12 comments :

  1. Super trousers, love those!! The design is wonderful. I hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are really chic! :)
    Love
    Nitika
    PS - new outfit post up on my blog - http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2014/04/work-to-date-looks-with-graffiti-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are awesome. You can't go wrong with houndstooth. And I love that chic tee with the piping detail.

    I invite you to check out my blog. I stop by here every now and then. I adore your style.

    Have a Great day, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jyoti! You look so refined and effortless chic with this combo, Im in love with the bag and just love the pop of color of the shoes. Hope you had a great Easter, happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pants are really great but bag is to die for!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you how added a pop of color with those yellow wedge heels! And your hair is just so gorgeous :)
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. those yellow heels are amazing! I'm with Glam Style too and applied for this campaign...do you have any tips on how to land these kinds of campaigns? please email me! :)

    C's Evolution of Style
    ~Chioma
    csevolutionofstyle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent trousers, such a classic pattern. You look great! :)
    /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is great, I love it! New follower here, I'm loving what I'm seeing already <333

    Warmly,
    Luiza
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pattern of the pants and the pop hint of the shoes! Great look!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. black white and a POP of yellow- girl after my own heart! Looking lovely lady!
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!