Style-Delights: Fall Dressing: Houndstooth And Mixed Matrials

October 7, 2013

Fall Dressing: Houndstooth And Mixed Matrials

One of my favorite pattern for Fall/Winter is houndstooth. The classic pattern is usually used in wool or twill material and never goes out of style. I saw these silky, cuffed ankle pants in houndstooth print (not woven) at Target and thought that they were a nice modern twist on the classic pattern. These are an easy pair to dress up or dress down. I decided to dress these pants up with heels yet keep the things casual with mixed material Zara top in knit sleeves and perforated faux-leather front.

Bag - Cuore&Pelle, Similar from JCPenney 

Shoes - Zara (Spring 13), Similar Here


Hope your Fall season is full of style and happiness!
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on

14 comments :

  1. yes, houndstooth is really cool for fall :D

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love houndstooth for fall too. Love this with the leather top!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmdilife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/10/rain-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jyoti,
    This is perfection dear! You look incredible and I wish you a great day!

    I'd love your thoughts on my latest post, so feel free to stop by!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Houndstooth is my favorite print too! You are rocking it girl..
    risingcolors.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun fall look! love how all the accessories play into the b+w vibe.

    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad houndstooth stays and never go away. They're such classic design and you definitely know how to pair it well =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im in love with houndstooth too this fall! I have a skirt that I can't stop wearing - will be on the blog soon :) You look absoluteley gorgeous in this look - so chic and trendy but timeless with the black and white!

    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything with a touch of leather, love that top!

    Frances O.

    http://www.thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this look! I love leather or faux leather and in a tee it can really be a versatile piece. I can't believe those pants are from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just loved this houndstooth attempt. That leather top is totally looking rocking with this outfit. Jyoti you have totally motivated me with your styling.
    Love
    Shilpi
    www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!