Style-Delights: Stuart Weitzman 'Highland' Boots Review & Lessons In Fall Layering

November 5, 2014

Stuart Weitzman 'Highland' Boots Review & Lessons In Fall Layering

Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boots, Stuart Weitzman thigh high boots #RockRollRide
Stuart Weitzman Highalnd boots were on my lust-list for over an year and finally I took the plunge! And let me tell you, they are so worth it! The instant iconic status they got since their debut is well deserved. I love the fit, look and of course the buttery texture of the suede. If you are on the fence about getting them, go ahead and indulge. They fit true to size (they are on the skinnier side on the calves, so if you wear wide shaft boots, you might find them to be a bit tight, They are stretchy though) I am 5'8" and they come well over the knees for me, exactly the look I was going for (not the thigh high). I love them and can't wait to style them with dresses this winter!
Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots, Jcrew Endless Shirt, Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boots, Stuart Weitzman thigh high boots #RockRollRide
I am a big fan of layering but I don't like to add bulk with thick pieces (sometimes that is inevitable though, learned it hard way when I lived in Chicago!). Instead, I like to keep warm with layering shirts and sweaters under a jacket. I think a chic, stylish layering look starts with a crisp button front shirt. I have found the 'best-for-fall-layering' button down shirt that is fitted and lightweight to avoid bulk and long enough for me. The JCrew Endless Shirt is really a wardrobe workhorse that will last you season after season!
Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boots, Stuart Weitzman thigh high boots #RockRollRide
Hat - H&M (last year) , Very similar options from ASOS / Nordsrom
Fur Vest - Forever 21(last year) / Great fur vests option from Forever 21 this year too!
Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boots, Stuart Weitzman thigh high boots #RockRollRide, Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boots, Stuart Weitzman thigh high boots #RockRollRide Highland boots review

Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boots, Stuart Weitzman thigh high boots #RockRollRide, Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots, Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boots, Stuart Weitzman thigh high boots #RockRollRide Highland boots review
 
Shirt 
 Faux Leather Top - 1 / 2 / 3
Hat
Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots - Option 1 / 2 / 3
Fur Vest

How do you do layering for Fall/Winter?
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

22 comments :

  1. yay for getting the boot. Now hand over the vest to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jyoti, those boots are so amazing!!!!!! I need a pair of over-the-knee boots still and have never found the right pair. These look worth it, and I love Stuart Weitzman shoes for fit. They are quite comfortable. Hope you are having a good day dear!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your boots! You look amazing and you styled them so well (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been DYING for these boots! I think I'm ready to take the plunge. You look absolutely fabulous!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those boots! You look stunning!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool outfit..i like your fur vest and bag

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hesitant to get any boots in suede for fear of the Boston winter, but I sure bet they would be warm!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning boots!!! I was with a girl friend that has 5050 and swears by them. She says it's the best boots she's ever purchased and worth every penny. Love your outfit!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwwww !
    Love the look...
    I guess if u paired it bright colored pants it would high light the boots..just my suggestion
    U look stunning !

    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the peplum leather top! Really like the whole look and the way you added a hint of color with the hat!

    Love,
    Rashmi<3
    from Lazygulrox

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a killer Jyoti! Loved everything of this outfit!

    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  12. These boots are amazing on you! And I am in love with your layering here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been going back and forth on these boots for a YEAR. everyone seems to agree that they are fabulous and worth the money! They look gorgeous on you, too! - xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, you look so so so chic!!! And I envy you (in a good way) about the boots - they have been on my wish list for ages, too... Probably the most beautiful knee-high boots I could think of, to be honest. So congratulations on such a fab purchase! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is very well put together <3 Your vest, hat, bag, sunnies, ALL are statement pieces!

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking so well put together and stylish. I especially love the bag and the touch of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The post is quite important and worth for me. Looking for best trusted site to Digital Marketing Company In India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!