Style-Delights: Lookbook: Update Your Coat With A Statement Scarf, Knee Socks Boots

November 25, 2014

Lookbook: Update Your Coat With A Statement Scarf, Knee Socks Boots

Pink wrap coat, Hot Pink Wrap coat, Pink wrap belted coat, Wrap collar coat, Knee high socks for boots
 Sometimes, all you need are some accessories to totally change the look of an outfit. I have been wearing this hot pink belted wrap coat a lot lately and today for a fresh look, it gets a makeover with the bold printed scarf and my instant sock-boots. I love the instant 'socks-boots' as they make the legs look leaner and elongated because of the fitted -on-the-calves look. These Kushyfoot knee high trouser socks are soft, and lined with fleece for cozy warmth without the bulk. I have been a Kushyfoot hosiery fan for years and every season I stock up on their shaping tights, leggings and fleece lined tights to keep me warm and stylish all through the fall and winter. 
Pink wrap coat, Hot Pink Wrap coat, Pink wrap belted coat, Oversized Scarf Outfits, Wrap collar coat, Knee high socks for boots

Pink wrap coat, Hot Pink Wrap coat, Pink wrap belted coat, Oversized Scarf Outfits, Wrap collar coat, Knee high socks for boots

Pink wrap coat, Hot Pink Wrap coat, Pink wrap belted coat, Oversized Scarf Outfits, Wrap collar coat, Knee high socks for boots
 I got this coat last year from Target, this year they have a VERY similar coat again back on popular demand. Get it here before it sells out!
Pink wrap coat, Hot Pink Wrap coat, Pink wrap belted coat, Oversized Scarf Outfits, Wrap collar coat, Knee high socks for boots
 
Pink wrap coat, Hot Pink Wrap coat, Pink wrap belted coat, Wrap collar coat
Pink Belted Coat - Option 1 // Option 2
Hat - Option 1 // Option 2
 Scarf // Bag // Shoes

I am off to Virginia for Thanksgiving. Hope you all has a great Thanksgiving with their loved ones!
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

10 comments :

  1. I like your rose coat!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, honey, you look sooo great! I love that pink coat and combined with the scarf is perfect!!

    I followed you, did you already follow back? Don't forget :)
    xoxo Colli || my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the pink, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pointy flats from ZARA are the loveliest ever! I like this pink and black combo! You honestly look so fabulous! xx

    P.S. My husband & I literally just "baked" a cake out of the box too. Definitely not fixing something that ain't broke!

    Fashion | Travel | Food
    Jo from http://www.Styleat30.com

    You can find me on Facebook for more regular updates:
    https://www.facebook.com/StyleAt30

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I said it before but your coat collection is perfect!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need this coat -- like now! You look great!

    xxjustine
    sobeanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yhao, not only a professional knitting manufacturer but also a famous sock brand founded in China in 2004. Yhao symbolizes luck, “Meet Yhao, Meet Your Happiness” is Yhao’s beautiful blessing to everyone. wholesalesocksbulk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!