Style-Delights: Lookbook : Factory City Coat, Vince Camuto 'Karita' Over The Knee Boots

November 3, 2014

Lookbook : Factory City Coat, Vince Camuto 'Karita' Over The Knee Boots

JCrew Factory City Coat, Dublin Green Coat, JCrew Cocoon Coat, Green Coat, Green Wool Coat
This weekend was a relaxing and entertaining one complete with noir movie marathon and Halloween candies! I love love love Fim noir. I love the stories, the suspense, the psychological twists and the fashion! Where the men always wear dapper hats and suave trench coats and women have chic shoulder pads, midi length dresses with itty bitty waists and well-coiffed hair! And don't forget the 'dames' who will do you in if you get too comfortable!
My outfit today however, doesn't have the shoulder pads or tiny waist. I opted for a layered look to combat sudden dip in temperature after a day of rain in New York area. This wool blend JCrew Factory City Coat keeps my body warm and my mood happy with its pretty green color. 
JCrew Factory City Coat, JCrew Cocoon Coat, Green Coat, Vince Camuto Karita Over The Knee
 My Vince Camuto Karita boots are getting a lot of screen time again this Fall. They are super comfortable and go with everything!
JCrew Factory City Coat, Dublin Green Coat, JCrew Cocoon Coat, Green Coat, Green Wool Coat

JCrew Factory City Coat, Zara Chain Croc Bag, Quilted Leather Bag, Vince Camuto Karita Over The Knee
Bag - Zara / Splurge (Stella McCartney)
JCrew Factory City Coat, Dublin Green Coat, JCrew Cocoon Coat, Green Coat, Green Wool Coat

JCrew Factory Green City Coat Outfit
JCrew Factory Coat (on sale now!) / Jeans / Scarf / Bag / Boots (Another buying option Here)

Happy Monday everyone! For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Linking up at Monday Mingle

20 comments :

  1. Great shade of green for a coat! I am trying my best to avoid the left over Halloween candies. I don't need the extra calories.

    P.S. Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Thursday fashion ink up.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your green coat is beyond gorgeous and I also love your OTK Black Boots (needs some black OVT ones myself( and gorgeous leopard scarf. I have a leopard scarf addiction. A statement coat is wonderful for cold months and I myself am wearing a statement coat (from Friday's OCT 31st post). Come take a peek.

    Happy November and Happy Monday! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat! Such a gorgeous color. I love wearing bright colors in winter (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green coat is really fabulous and stands out in the monochrome look! Love it :)

    Love,
    Rashmi<3
    from Lazygulrox

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a stunning coat! love love the color!
    i'm following you on bloglovin'. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been searching for over the knee boot and these are perfect, they look classic and so chic! Love the pretty pop of green it looks so great against the black. Hope you have a great day:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your coat Jyoti...you look fab

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit
    and your boots are rocking!

    http://momsturf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit!! Totally obsessed with the coat color :)

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This green coat is stunning on you, what a fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look wonderful! Such a beautiful outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your gorgeous green coat and for stripes I have soft spot as well. You look amazing.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love yout coat ♥

    Check out a giveaway on my blog: YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coat will definitely brighten up the mood... love the green with the black and white stripes..you look great...that boots is perfect on you..

    xo
    Hems
    agoldentulip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a great coat! and the boots are amazing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The coat have a nice color, and the boots look so comfy, nice combo!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!