Style-Delights: Heart on My Sleeves And Gratefulness In My Heart

November 26, 2014

Heart on My Sleeves And Gratefulness In My Heart

Heart print sweater, ASOS scuba midi skirt, ASOS black circle skirt, ASOS full midi skirt
 Heart print sweater is a cute thing. And I am not saying because my little one has one too- I am saying because the cheerful, pattern full of tiny little hearts brings a smile on my face. This is befitting that I wear it during Thanksgiving week, because I am thankful for all the smiles I have in my life - whether they come from meaningful relationships, deep friendships, profound moments of parenthood, or from a frivolous little sweater:-) Love and smiles are all you need to be happy and grateful!
Heart print sweater, ASOS scuba midi skirt, ASOS black circle skirt, ASOS full midi skirt, Forever 21 Heart Sweater

Heart print sweater, ASOS scuba midi skirt, ASOS black circle skirt, ASOS full midi skirt, Heart sweater

Heart print sweater, ASOS scuba midi skirt, ASOS black circle skirt, ASOS full midi skirt, Heart sweater
 
Heart print sweater, ASOS scuba midi skirt, ASOS black circle skirt, ASOS full midi skirt, Heart sweater

I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for this year?
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. Your skirt is perfect! Love that you gave it a little twirl (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit specially the skirt <3
    Avi
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous look!! I love everything about this. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking pretty! gorgeous skirt, super cute sweater!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!