Style-Delights: Lookbook: Oversized Blanket Scarf & Bow Pumps {Trending: #BlanketScarf }

November 18, 2014

Lookbook: Oversized Blanket Scarf & Bow Pumps {Trending: #BlanketScarf }

Zara Blanket Scarf, Blanket Scarf, Oversized Plaid Scarf, Zara Blanket Scarf Lookalike
Oversized blanket scarves are this year's bubble necklace. We will see it everywhere till everybody we know (and their mothers) have it! But what can I say, the cozy warmth and chic style of a plaid, oversized, square scarf is hard to pass up. I got an oblong one from Zara last year but missed out on the more popular square one (140x140cms). But recently during the Zara blanket scarf search, I found the exact one from Amazon (it even had a Zara tag), I think it is from the manufacturers factory surplus or something because the quality is as amazing as the original Zara scarf and it is pretty soft and warm. There are many similar scarves on Amazon, but I got mine from this seller for under $20!
Zara Blanket Scarf, Blanket Scarf, Oversized Plaid Scarf, Zara Blanket Scarf Lookalike
Hat - Forever 21
Sweater - Forever 21
Shoes - Antonio Melani (old) / Similar
Zara Blanket Scarf, Blanket Scarf, Oversized Plaid Scarf, Zara Blanket Scarf Lookalike

Zara Blanket Scarf, Blanket Scarf, Oversized Plaid Scarf, Zara Blanket Scarf Lookalike, Forever 21 Burgundy Fedora

Shop for the blanket scarf - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Stay cozy everyone!
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

17 comments :

  1. I love this paired with those gorgeous heels!! I bought the Zara scarf last year and ended up returning it since I really have no use with such a warm scarf. Some how, I had a change of heart and bought one this year. I am still trying to figure out how to wear it without over heating.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf - hat mix!
    Victoria | GlamFizz
    or follow on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really gorgeous doll, love the scarf, beautiful colours :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf looks amazing on you! I love the addition of the hat to this look, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blanket scarves - best thing about this winter!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you add pop of colors with the accessories!

    Love,
    Rashmi<3
    from Lazygulrox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing on you! I still haven't tried the blanket scarf trend yet - I can barely manage regular scarves. :) You are definitely making me think I should give it a go. Your burgundy hat just makes this whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the casual chic-ness going on here! Those bow heels are so cute!

    Cynthia
    Sensibly Sharp
    Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous outfit!! Love the warmth the scarf adds..Love the heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that blanket scarf- but loving those heels even more! What a pretty color!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your pumps!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so chic! I love the pumps and the hat! Perfect for a fall shopping day!!

    ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic post, your outfit is gorgeous and I especially love the scarf and shoes! <3

    I have a new post up today, and I would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes!!! This scarfs are soo hot right now, just bought one of these myself lately! Love them!
    Great choices!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Just started following you and would be delighted if you could do the same!
    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!