Style-Delights: Nodrstrom Semi Annual Sale - My Picks For Ankle Boots

November 7, 2013

Nodrstrom Semi Annual Sale - My Picks For Ankle Boots

Its the season to be jolly! Not for Christmas yet, but for the semi-annual fabulous sale at Nordstrom! For this season, my radar has been a pair (or on few pairs of!) ankle boots! Nordstrom has some pretty killer ankle boots for upto 40% off! Seriously, how can you resist!! Which one(s) do you fancy?

Zipper & studs:  1 / 2

The Wedge Edge: 1 / 2

Buckle Up: 1 / 2
Simple Silhouettes: 1 / 2

Color Me Fall: 1 / 2 / 3

Happy Shopping! 
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on

12 comments :

  1. nice selection..i like the first those with the zip
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them..i am such a sucker for good boots..but i prefer the shorter heels..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nordstrom has THE BEST ankle boots, hands down. I love the pretty colors. They would be so perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your selection!!
    http://www.fashionablyfestive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh!!! Why did I put myself on a shopping ban???? This sale is going to be killer and LOVE your boot picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love a new pair of booties this year, those zippered ones are so cute!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would take all of these boots, so stylish and chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey:) Cool, nice blog..would you like to follow each other on GFC, or even Facebook?
    Let us know.

    Kisses,

    www.thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These booties are really beautiful! I love the #1 in "zippers and studs", #1 in "buckle up" and #1 and #2 in "color me fall". Amazing colors and styles!

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!