Style-Delights: Cozy Up With The Tiger

November 5, 2013

Cozy Up With The Tiger

Animal pints are the new black! Specially during fall/winter. I love the little dose of leopard print in my outfit via a bag or a shoe, but today I am taking a plunge with this bold animal print sweater. I have been seeing a lots of styles this year (like this, this) where the tiger face peeks out of spots - in sweaters and sweathsirts and when I found this sweater in Junior section of Target for under $25, I gave in to my animal instincts! BTW, I got this is Medium size but it runs little big. I love the slouchy, cozy-comfy vibe though!
Leg Warmers - Urban Outfittres (old) / Similar Here

Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target (Limsanity paid off!)
Similar bags Here / Here

I hope you all have a cozy week! For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket


  1. ROAR!!! Love this on you!


  2. cute sweater. I want to get a fox one

  3. Hi Jyoti! The tiger sweater is so cute, I want it! Perfect matched with the jeans and the booties, love the pop of the color of the bag!:) Kisses! xo

  4. Very cute outfit Jyoti! Love the hint of yellow with the bags.. your style finds from target are pretty awesome!!

  5. I'm really loving your sweater! It's so cool and you styled it perfectly!

    Please vote for me-->

  6. this tiger sweater and the booties!!!

    Video outfit YOUTUBE

  7. Cute sweater Jyoti! Hope all is well dear and have a good rest of the week!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

  8. The jumper is so cute - I would pair it with leather leggings for a cute but edgy look :o). Xx

  9. Nice top, I have a tee with similar print!


Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!