Style-Delights: Style Trend - Cool Pullovers

February 24, 2013

Style Trend - Cool Pullovers

Winters will be packing up soon, bye bye down jackets. But early spring chill needs some cozy layering and woolen warmth. The answer - versatile pullovers! The comfort, style and cool attitude of a pullover has always been in fashion. Layer it with a trench, wrap a scarf around or just wear it on its own , a pullover is a Spring essential. I love to pair up a fabulous pullover or sweater with rolled - cuff jeans and pumps or a skinny jeans and comfortable flats. So what are you waiting for, pull one over!

{Click on the captions for the fabric, sizes and shopping details for  these sweaters}




Come, let's pick some daisies! Anchors Aweigh! Heart to heart!
Neck adorned! Chunky knit!
Can't beat this price!! One heart, two hearts.. Don't you love a bow tie on a tiger? Knit and Purl!
Jewel tones and honey comb and a great price!

Which ones do you like the best? For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on -

23 comments :

  1. Adore this pretty selection of pullovers, winter will be arriving here soon so these are perfect inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks!

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with that ON sweater. So cute and such a great price.

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am adoring big warm jumpers this season! So snug :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that anchor madewell sweater!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jyoti! They all are so adorable! My fav is the one with the little hearts by Dorothy Perkins! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these! I've been obsessed with this one from my store (http://daisyraeboutique.com/shop/outerwear/daisy-sweater/)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pull overs, especially the Dorothy Perkins and the Opening Ceremony ones!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute pullovers, Dorothy Perkins n Old navy r my fav.
    Thanks for stopping by , and commenting on my blog. I have been a huge fan of urs since a long time. You don't even know, how much ur comment means to me.
    THanks once again.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this trend of graphic sweaters :) you have some great picks! - i love the one from OC and Madewell! x

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these sweaters, they really are perfect for layering:)

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I had enough money I would buy them all! :-(
    www.whatwillshewear.blogspot.com

    Danie B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good picks,only love the Old navy one since it looks great and its price is acceptable:)
    eagle costume

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute sweaters!

    Happy wednesday :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness you found so many good ones! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the blue sweater with the anchors :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jyoti, how have you been?? I absolutely loved ur take on the NYFW
    http://lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in/2013/03/friday-fun-blogs-and-posts-i-am-loving.html
    Please do read, I hope you enjoy :)
    And also a BIG thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Also chk out the FB page
    http://www.facebook.com/lookingood.feelingfab.9?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVED the Alice + Olivia sweater <3

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from japan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!