Style-Delights: Nemo No Match For Fashion Week - Snow Or Not, The Show Must Go On!

February 10, 2013

Nemo No Match For Fashion Week - Snow Or Not, The Show Must Go On!

Monique Lhuillier Fall 2013 show was a joy a watch.  The luxury and richness of her style shone thru with lustrous fabrics, intricate embroidery and jewel establishments. I was flustered if I should continue clicking the pictures or soak up the opulence with my naked eyes! The whole atmosphere - the reflective darl runway, the marbled emerald green background and magnificent dresses - it was all worth wading the snow to go to Lincoln Center!
 
Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2013 was a tough, dark collection with sleek lines and with a definitive urban edge. I loved the use of leather in a feminine way!

Mara Hoffman Fall 2013 was a fun collection - the colors and print more in line with Spring than fall, but her vision of Gypsy mystic was well crafted and beautifully executed! I want the flowy maxi dresses from this collection for summer!!!






Once again, you can read about my Fashion Week adventure, reviews and see more pictures in my articles 

Photobucket

I apologize for not being able to respond to some of your emails and comments - after the Fashion week craziness is over, I promise to respond with  my full attention! Till we meet next!!

9 comments :

  1. Wow, Max Azria has done amazing things for Herve Leger, that collection looks gorgeous and so much nicer than the bandage dresses that the brand is known for. The leather work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky gal to grab a seat in such an event. :-) what an edgy still glam and sophisticated show. thankx for the glimpses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jyoti! Great reportage as the other ones, love the most Mara Hoffma collection, so fun and nice color indeed! Kisses and happy sunday dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps have you changed a bit the template? so cute in this way!!

      Delete
  4. Wow, gorgeous dresses! This fashion week is a great success!!! I wish I could attend the event!:)
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Mara Hoffman's collection ! gorgeous dresses !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these collections ! Hervé Léger collection is just amazing !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!