Style-Delights: Dark Wash Skinny Jeans And Big Brown Bag

February 5, 2013

Dark Wash Skinny Jeans And Big Brown Bag

Bag - OASAP, Jacket - LOFT (similar), Boots - Etienne Aigner (similar)
Sweater - Cache, Jeans - c/o Liverpool Jeans 
You might remember my post about finding a great fit for jeans. Liverpool jeans 'Abby' skinny is my go-to jeans these days. Its comfortable and fits like a dream.  You gotta try a pair! It is available at Dillards, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and of course online. And keep watching this space for more ways of styling a dark wash denim.
We are having constant chill and light snow and even showers lately but luckily last week we caught a break to have a Spring-like day with 56 degrees! This jacket is an old purchase from LOFT. Great alternative for a trench coat for an overcast day when its not too chilly.  Can't wait for the warmer temperature. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!
Yep, the sweater is that cheeky!
Until we meet again!



For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on -
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PS. Hope you like the updated sleeker look of the blog!

23 comments :

  1. I love the bag so much and the shirt is really sexy!!! Hope all is well! XO. Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a big brown bag...one of my favourite pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty you are Jyoti!! Great look, love the skinny jeans on you! Great bag, boots and jacket!:) Have a nice week dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit..n i love the sweater..! I seriously do..!

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brown is my newest fav and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved ure look,, and that smile :)

    and wow, u make that cheeky sweater also look interesting without being cheesy.

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the zipper details on your top!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect look for a winters day...those jeans look like a dream fit!

    Great sense of style..u r one pretty mommy..thanks for the inspiration!!

    Kalyani
    Klassy Style Files

    ReplyDelete
  9. As chic and elegant as ever!! I always love brown with blue denim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely a great fit and color on the jeans. I also like the Loft jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jyoti, You look very pretty and elegant. Love the zipper on your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a GREAT outfit! Love it from head to toe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And of course you have the best boots ever! The bag is very gorgeous though :D I always appreciate a burst of color so it's nice to see you with some colored leather ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful blog. I really enjoyed it.

    XO
    Sofia

    Sofia

    Only 4 more days to enter

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look so much. Wish we could wear boots in Mumbai:( Its never cold here.

    Love,
    Eccentric Connoisseur
    http://www.eccentricconnoisseur.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!