Style-Delights: Style-Delights Featured On IFB Links a la Mode Roundup!

March 1, 2012

Style-Delights Featured On IFB Links a la Mode Roundup!

Glad to report that Style-Delights post '5 Handbags that will suffice' was featured today on Independent Fashion Bloggers weekly round up of 20 blog posts! BTW, I do not announce my Links a la Mode appearances for the sake of tooting my own horn. As a participant, If my link is picked up for the feature, I am asked to post this on my blog so that other bloggers (who are not taking advantage of IFB resources yet) can get to know about it, and my readers can meet other fashion blogs and bloggers featured on Links a la Mode! So check out Style-Delights and other pretty cool fashion blogs featured below!


The Eyes of March


Edited By Taylor Davies
Here we are, the first day of March - can you believe it? Spring will officially start this month, flowers will start to bloom (we hope!) and winter will finally start to let us out of it's icy grip. This week's Links a la Mode selections run the gamut from fashion week round ups to DIY projects and runway color inspirations.
A friendly reminder to all of you who graciously submit your posts for LALM: If your post is chosen for the round up, you must post the code from this post onto your own blog. The purpose of our round up is not only to share your links with our readership, but to share your fellow bloggers' links with your readers as well. This allows each blogger to get 20 outbound links to their blog, and yours too! Many of the blogs we have been selecting lately have not been posting the code, so we are going to be policing this more carefully in the future. Thanks again everyone!

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: FEBRUARY 2ND


SPONSOR:
New Sandals at Shopbop: Steven, Yosi Samra, LD Tuttle, Report Signature, Aquazzura, Minkoff, Rachel Zoe, Acne, Miista, Premiata, Loeffler Randall, Sam Edelman Sandals & Pelle Moda Shoes

PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

5 comments :

  1. Great job again! :) I am on IFB, but have no idea how to get my blog posts on there. Is there something I am missing? Please tell me if I have to do something special. I'm clueless! LOL! You deserve to be featured all the time! Your posts are so interesting and I love reading them! xo

    Pip
    http://chicstayathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say toot toot away my dear! You deserve it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!