Style-Delights: Ellen Degeneres On "The Bachelor - The Women Tell All!"

March 9, 2012

Ellen Degeneres On "The Bachelor - The Women Tell All!"



For me there are only two comedians who are super hilarious, witty and original while  keeping their material 'clean' - Jerry Seinfeld and Ellen Degeneres. They have opinions but never become political, they are wordmiths but never swear to bring laughter, they talk about things that surround us with their acute observations and maintain the fun factor in all the things they do! Their brand of comedy is rare and so original! Exhibit A - Ellen  digitally inserts in to some really catty 'reality show' episodes!! I mean really - don't you wish Ellen were your BFF? I have never seen this show but I laughed so hard watching Ellen here!! 
Watch and laugh!


Here is Ellen on Bachelor's Women Tell All Episode!


And here she is on the Real House Wives ..

Who is your favorite comedian and why?

17 comments :

  1. Hadn't seen these! Hilarious!

    Have a great weekend!

    xx
    Kecia
    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Ellen. She is fantastic!! Thank you so much for your super kind words. It made my day! I'm definitely following back. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ellen, too!! But my favorite comedian is John Pinette. I like him because he's not mean, racist, or crude. He's VERY funny while not talking about things that are awkward. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Love Ellen. have a great weekend dear xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, that is so hilarious!

    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear thanx for ur lovely comment on my blog.... they are definetely hillarious!! Nice blog dear... Do chk the newest post i've put
    http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/2012/03/id-rather-wear-unique-story-boticca.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Jerry! They've been showing Seinfeld nowadays and I make sure to watch it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello.really niceposts.love ur blog
    i'm happy finding this blog.wanna follow each otheri will be happy fllwd by a cool person like u

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello.really niceposts.love ur blog
    i'm happy finding this blog.wanna follow each otheri will be happy fllwd by a cool person like u

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen too..this was awesome :D :P
    nice post!

    thanks for your lovely comment..following you on GFC and facebook and twitter..follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh - I ADORE Ellen! She is so hilarious. Thank you so much for sharing these clips :-)
    Just found your lovely blog...
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL I love Ellen =)

    http://hollydollyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ellen is awesome! She tells it like it is and is funny too.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm following you know!!!!Thanks for your comment ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!