Style-Delights: Star Style For Less - Charlize Theron Goes Back To Basics

March 23, 2012

Star Style For Less - Charlize Theron Goes Back To Basics

Leave it to Charlize Theron to make a basic jeans and blazer look so chic! While promoting her movie Prometheus at WonderCon recently, she wore this simple cropped blazer with Thakoon blouse, J Brand skinny jeans and strappy sandals and I totally love this look!
Photo Credit - Araya Diaz/Wireimage Via People Magazine


Her style is every day chic but the price of it is not at all everyday! So I recreated her simple yet stylish look for less!


Get Charlize Theron's back to basics style here-
What do you think of Charlize's look (for less) here? Would you wear it?

13 comments :

  1. I love Charlize Theron. Her style has been always minimal. I have less preference for an all black look but this is Charlize Theron and she is a DIVA - more than what she is wearing, I tend to look at her face - she is an eternal beauty.
    Take care,
    Sanghamitra@ La Dolce Vita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the outfit inspiration, its a perfect date night outfit!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style and how she looks! Great inspiration dear! Have a nice day! Big kiss!:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit by her, so stylish and chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award! I love your blog!

    XOXO
    Kaiyla <3

    kaiysrunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will copy for sure, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her sense about style , somewhere I think she looks better in casual outfits instead in glam red carpet dresses .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit and you have some GREAT copies! I actually like the Calvin Klein shoes better than Charlize's! Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think she is so awesome! she can wear everything.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply loved loved the sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!