Style-Delights: Star Style For Less - Miranda Kerr's Wild side

December 2, 2011

Star Style For Less - Miranda Kerr's Wild side

It seems animal prints are everywhere. This week Miranda Kerr rocked the leopard print D&G dress at Victoria Secret fashion show viewing party! I know, I know, this is my second consecutive Star Style based on her look, but I swear I am not cyber stalking her! (but come on! look at her! would you blame me if I did, although I am not....)
Image Courtesy - People Magazine 

I can't help you get her awesome bosom, but can surely get you her wild style for less.


Buy this star style for less here -

1 comment :

  1. she's really pretty xx http://www.livingasunnyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!