If you are going clubbing, ofcourse you can't carry a big tote with your 'kit' inside it! So make sure you have it at a place where you will end up going after the club. If that place is undecided, keep a small supply of emergency repairs in your little clutch!
The 'Party After Kit' should include
- A pair of leggings and a loose top - easily foldable even in purse and you can change on your way home. -OR-
- A long lightweight cardigan or a soft wrap which can cover up a particularly revealing outfit
- A pair of rollable flats - 8 hrs in skyhigh heels will make you beg for them in the morning!
- Meltable breath freshening toothpaste strips - Morning breath alone can put you in hall of shamer!
- Makeup remover swabs - Eyes-with-no-makeup vs. Eyes-with-last-night-makeup-still on -- you know which one you like more! Tuck these little swabs soaked with makeup remover it in your purse!
- If nothing works - a cab home to the door!! No walking means, no walk of shame!